Part 75

" toh aap scale se marne bologe mujhe. she literally came inside the room with this scale " he showed him the wooden scale , " and threatened me to behave properly can u imagine.

" his expressions were as terrifying as they were hilarious , harsh and daadi shook their head thus trying hard to hold their chuckles back those were literally wrestling to come out.

" amma , dad ... she is dangerous  next time murga bana degi mujhe. i mean " randhir hurled some more complaints thus taking his seat beside both of them , and grabbed the bowl.

" spoon " he raised his brow , " ab hume kyaa patahh tha tere room mein domestic violence bhii hotahh haii  else ek aur spoon rakhte.

" harsh made a puppy face , " renu tohh chaped lagatii thii mujhee " harsh shook his head , " maine halwewali ko chaaped hi laganeko bola thaa " daadi prompted.

randhir was blown away by his taliban family , " amma u mean u adviced her to slap me " the spoon was on the verge to fall , " no pappu , i only advised a wife to drill her ' saduu' husband " daadi winked , " i hate u guys " randhir kept on spooning the ice cream inside his mouth.

" dad mereko agar maara na trust me main ussko chodungaa nhii " randhir flared.

while they giggled hard , and a baby smile crept on his lips.
" pagal ladki " he smiled dreamily and shook his head.

" parshan na kiya kar apni woti nu " harsh encircled his arm around his shoulder.
" jaise tu nhii kartaa tha hassuuu !! " daadi made a face.

" ithna nhii karta tha ma " harsh kept his stand.
" pata hai sab pappu ke time bhii tohh renu bechariii " daadi blinked his tears and harsh did the same when they heard her voice.

" amma woh idea kaam nhii aayaaa" sanyukta mouthed in a rushh , only to find randhir with a mouthful ice-cream , glaring at her.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya