Part 83

her question knocked him off his senses , how on earth was she a grown woman , with a conjugal bond's experience , that too of a love marriage , to him she was a dew drop cocooned in a lotus leaf , ever so pure and naive.

" bolo .. kiske saath chakkar chal raha haii tumhara " she sounded stern this time , from 'aap' , to 'tum' she took seconds to dive in there , " bolo " she nudged him again , randhir looked at her blankly , when she smacked his shoulder with all her strength , " aaahhh " he winced , thus running out of his trance.

" jiske saath bhii chakkar haii abhi ka abhi bhoolo usse. u are married to me en aapko meri story patahh hai na. phirbhii kiyaa mere saath. i want to meet that girl kal ke kal. naam kyaa haii uskaa bolo .." she jerked him with all his might , " kaun ladkiii ??" randhir cringed.

" kaun ladki wohh tohh tumko patahh hogaa !! koii angrez mini skirt hogiii agar thi aur haii phir mujhse kyunn shaadii ki bolo " she slapped on his shoulder again.

" aah , marr kyun rahii ho .. mera affair .. mujhe tohh patah hii nhii " randhir looked ever so puzzled.

" jooth mat bolo tum papajii has told me everything ! u are in love with some girl , some blonde may be and i want to meet her just dont lie okay " she gripped his collar ferociously, and randhir squirmed in anger , " dad " , " what papaji haan !! tum mujhe cheat karoge. rehan number 2 banoge. phir mere samne uss angrez ke saath ghumoge haannnn " she was blabbering things.

when randhir who has now had enough , pulled her dangerously close to himself and closed her blabbering mouth , with his palm , " sshhh " he hushed her.

sanyukta was still blabbering , when randhir placed his palm on her head ..
" mera kisike saath koii chakkar nhiii chal rahaa okay.

i have a wife and i wont cheat her on at any cost." he breathed out.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya