Part 116

" phir kyun chale gaye the haan ?" she pouted.

" sab bolunga   ghar chalo pehle " he kissed her forehead.

" le chalo phir " she smiled , kissing his forehead back.
he smiled at her gesture and hugged her tight, she was weak , but his warmth was garnering strength in her.

" aap phir kahin nhii bhagoge na jiii " she broke the hug and asked her with eyes full of fear and insecurities.

" nhii jii " he pinched her cute pointed nose and tears rolled down her eyes , " phir tankii leak karrahi haii" he wiped her tears away.

" suniye na " she mouthed placed her head on his chest thus caressing the creases of his crumpled blue shirt.

" haan bolo " he hugged her tight.
" amma aur papa se sorry bologe na." she rubbed her nose on his shirt.

he literally shivered at their mention , for the very first time in his life he was getting scared of them , amma completely avoided him , while harsh chose to shoot daggers at him.

" dad tohhhhh mujhe goli maar denge " randhir cringed.
she chuckled and kissed the material covering his chest softly , he blushed at her action , and pulled her closer.

she broke the hug , and looked at him carefully , she crinkled her nose , and mouthed , " aapne shave kyun nii kiii , aur dark circles dekhoo koii  tanned bhii ho gaye ho thode " she mouthed finger combing his hair.

" tum bhii koi miss.india nhi lagrahi " he snorted.
" aap se better hi lagrahii hun " she hid herself in his embrace yet again
" as if " he huffed and hugged her tight words were falling inadequate to grace and express their feelings.

randhir dipped his face , he was about to hide his face in the crook of her neck , when he heard his dad's voice.

" randhir singh shekhawat !! shekhawat mansion in 30 mins "

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya