Part 34

" fattu kyun ??" randhir widened his orbs.

" ainvayii " harsh shrugged
randhir avoided him and jumped on bed .. " light off karr dena " his broken and funny hindi amused his dad yet again.

" hindii aatihh nhii tohh mat boliyegaa " harsh mocked at his funny dialect. while randhir threw a pillow at his direction " get out " he yelled.

" yehh baat apne language meinn baat kiya karooo angrez " harsh giggled again , " bahar nikhhlooooo " randhirrr screamed , " nikkhhhlo " harsh chuckled again.

" okay nikhhhalte haii " he ran out of his room.

while randhir smiled  anticipating a not so peaceful night, he called the doctor attending her to ask hows she.

" she is doing awesome mr.shekhawat" doc smiled.

" thank u doc " he hanged and closed his eyes

next morning randhir visited her with a bunch of fresh carnations and two boxes , sanyukta went on an attention mode as she caught him walking inside the cabin , " breakfast karo " he forwarded her the box.

sanyukta took that apprehensively and was about to chip something when he interrupted , " wohh roll ke baare mein dad ko kyun bola ??" he charged her.

" sir ne puucha toh " she gulped.
randhir passed her those.

" these are my favorite flowers. tumhe pasand haii ??" he asked her in a military tone.
she nodded.

" good " he mouthed handing her a spoon , " eat " he commanded.

she started gulping the food , with utmost obedience , soon he finished the poha and ate the dry fruits.

when he again passed her that cute baby box , rowed with those nutella rolls ,

 " this is our little secret " he mouthed handing her that ...

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya