Part 15

" its rima's wedding in a week !!

Ma... Meri behen hai woh. Mujhe aana haiii !! Please ma !" sanyukta sobbed over the phone.

" papa ne mana kiya hai sanyu.  Tu Parso chupke se aake milke chali ja rim se ! " her mom sobbed as well." Maine kya kiya hai mumma.

Main kyun choro ki tarahhh aaunnn !" she posed a painful question" wohhh tuhhh apne papa ko samjhaa !! Aanaa hai toh rehan ke saath aa nhi toh nhi !" her mom sobbed and hanged up.

She was dying to be there with her family but her Destiny had some other plans for her.

Later that day she approached rehan , " haan bolo !" he mouthed checking his phone. " next week rima ki wedding hai ! Toh ma wants ke tum mere saath attend karo !" sanyukta mouthed.

" yes I m attending her wedding naina ke saath ! " Rehan mouthed nonchalantly.

Sanyukta was again stunned at the hypocrisy of the society. " U can attend it with us ! " rehan smirked.

" move on sanyuktaaa ! Move on." rehan smiled. While sanyukta made a move Later that dayRandhir was in his cabin , talking to his amma over the phone. When sanyukta knocked." come in !" he mouthed.

" woh halwaa ! " sanyukta cleared her throat as she walked in. Randhir was about to turn her down. When she butted in. " sugarfree hai !"

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya