Part 78

she pushed his hand by the back of her hand and kept on wiping her tears with her palms and kept on crying for a long time , and randhir sat their witnessing the tears dropping down her eyes.

they werent so close that he could just hug and kiss her tears dry neither that distant that he could just ignore her tears , they were just bobbing in the middle , soon her soft sobs got replaced by urgent soul shattering hiccups he quickly grabbed a  glass full of water from the bedside table and made her drink the entire thing in a sip , " ab ro o " he shook his head.

she cried some more , and mouthed , " ho gaya ab sone chale " she finally wiped her tears thus trying to sound normal and fresh.

he smiled at her baby and bizarre antics his finger poked her forehead softly and he mumbled , " pagal ladki "
she shook her head , and picked the bowl , " aap room mein jao main aayii " she smiled.

he so wanted to quip , ' jaldi aana' but he knew he cant.

the other day they went for a normal bolly movie , which wasnt much of an entertainment except for harsh's hilarious comments , and sanyukta's constant ice cream cravings thus randhir came to know that his wife can go high on ice creams , and above all she was happy , that peace which his heart registered that moment he caught her kissing amma's cheek impulsively out of happiness made him go gaga over that peach saaree clad , wet tresses lady all over again.

just like that day when she walked inside the conference , room panting hard and his heart went to her  even without his permission.

but he was still sure that he was not in love with her.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya