Part 101

randhir smiled battling his insecurities.

" aareyhh dad zara apni bahu aur meri mrs ko bulana tohh kuch important baat karti haii usse " randhir animated his tone.

" aachaa pappu !! aapkii mrs ko bulata hun " but before harsh could complete , sanyukta walked inside the room still shaking , " aahh paani " harsh took the glass from her hands , while randhir signaled harsh to go out of the room , " best of luck beta " he winked at sanyukta , who was so scared that she almost trembled to lift her lashes.

harsh disappeared and randhir latched the door , sanyukta still had her gaze pinned to the floor , he slowly took her hands in his , and held her chin between his index finger and thumb , she was still numb with his yell and words.

" aae sanyukta mujhse dostii karogii !!" he mouthed imitating SRK in his broken hindi and she chuckled all of a sudden , she opened her eyes and a drop rolled down her cheek.

" i m sorry sir ! " she shook her head.
" dosti mein no sorry no thank you sanyu " he winked.
" sanyu ??!!!" she gulped.

" ya sanyu, best friends ek doosre ko chote chote naam se hi bulate hai. so sanyu " he winked
now!! sanyukta was really taken aback.

he was shouting his lungs out just half an hour back and now he is calling him her best friend.

" sir aap thik tohh ho naa " she gasped.
" yes i m fit as a fiddle. u tell me banogii merii best friend." he winked.

now this was surely not her husband , cum boss , " kyun ??" she blurted out.
" kyun ka koii answer nhii hotaa haii  ladkii pretty ho , duffer ho , but see na i cant resist beautiful girl  toh bol banegii merii bestie !! but bestie hi haan  pyaar waar ke chakkar mein mat padhnaa mere saath " he winked.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya