Part 122

" oho sir! i m not tensed , but mera ek sadu sa pati hai jo sirf mujhe chod ke london USA karta rehtaa haii so i m a little worried " she wrapped her arms around his neck and fluttered her puppy eyes " are u like taunting me? "

he mouthed dropping his index finger down her temple" aahaaann aabhii chodiye na ji packing bhii karnii haiii " she whined care ssing her cheek on his throatline.

he smiled and hugged her tight , before freeing her , sanyukta packed his clothes , and hugged him tight as crossed the threshold of their room , " suniye jiii " she yelled and hugged his waist tightly from behind.

" aap promise kijiye mujhpe kabhii gussa nhii ho oge " she shuttered " kabhii nhiii " he promised without even thinking twice  hours shimmied away , randhir reached mumbaii where his 2 days long conference was destined , " pohounch gaye aap !??" she chirped stirring the curry for dinner.

" haan meeting ka ek round ho bhii gaya , dad aur amma kya karrahe haiii duffer " he asked  " dad pizza kha rahe hai low fat but obvio en daadi kitty party mein gayii hai " sanyukta smiled , " and whats my baby doing ?" he adored her over the call , " ur baby is missing her baby " her voice dropped, " i missing ur 'suniye ji' , ek baar bolo na " he demanded , thus making her cheeks redder.

" suniye ji " she hushed , he blushed there , " ek din aur en i will be back " he mouthed happily , he was happier cause planned to surprise sanyukta.

His meeting was done that night itself and he has planned to surprise sanyukta by heading back home earlier , and happiest cause , rehan along with naina were expected to leave the city forever the day after tomorrow , they chirped and mushed for few more minutes before disconnecting the call.

sanyukta sighed hard , and chanted her earnest prayers cause of the thing she has executed few hours ago.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya