Part 87

randhir walked inside their room to find sanyukta making the bed , he smiled at his extremely pretty wife and prepared himself chip few good words with her , "sir aap aagaye " she mouthed tying her curls in a messy bun , she smiled brightly , randhir returned her smile back , and stretched his hand , " come here " he smiled , and sanyukta placed her hand on his apprehensively , " tumne bhii dinner nhii kiyaa naa ?" he smiled , and she nodded in a 'no' , " tohh aaj 'sir' dinner banayege , madam ke ;liye " he smiled , sanyukta blushed and placed her head on his chest much to his surprise, he was much taken aback to react , with his hands static on their places , " thank you " she closed her eyes.

" why " he mouthed in a daze.
" wohhh appka kisike saath chakkar nhii haii na.    nhi tohh aajkal uugghh " her snuggled closer and hugged him tight wasnt she in love with rehan , it was her second her marriage right.

things were haunting him alot but he avoided things for a moment and detached her from his frame a bit , he caught her shoulder and forced a smile , " lets eat now " he tried to avoid her , but she grabbed his wrist.

" maine aapko hug kiya toh koii galat salat signal mat lijiyegaa it was a friendly hug sir " she clarified.

" duffer  chalo abb " he caught her hand and dragged her downstairs.

" sir !!! ummmmm........  aise nhii aise " she snatched the knife from his hand and started dicing the cucumbers , " main bhiii tohh aise hi karraha thaa !! " randhir rolled his eyes.

" aap rolls pe concentrate kijiye. i m making the sandwiches " she mouthed spicing up the boiled chicken , and preparing the mayo , " tumhe nhi milne wale rolls " he snorted.

she again hugged him tight , " mujhe patahh haii app doge mujhe " she mouthed inhaling his fragrance.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya