Part 89

she shook her head as he continued to feed her , and then some sweat beads trickled down her forehead, and randhir also started feeling a bit muggy , he stood up and switched on the lights and turned the AC on , " okay so abb tubelight dinner karte haii " he scratched his nape.

sanyukta had her mouthed opened , for a morsel , but randhir engaged  in feeding himself , when sanyukta covered his mouth with her right palm and forced his morsel stuck fingers inside her mouth, and giggled , , was she for real ? smiled his mind dreamily but what if rehan again appears in front of her , and she would probably forgive him and randhir will be forgotten , amidst all such thoughts sanyukta held a morsel before his lips, he was in a daze , his eyes burned at the thought of witnessing that horrid day , he looked up to her and pushed her hand away.

" i m full" he gulped her face fell , and she gripped on of the rolls in her palm , " sir aap tensed kyun ho " she mouthed munching on those yum chocolaty delights , " office troubles ".

" main wapas office join kar lun " she prompted and his world came crashing down to him , yes! the countdown has begun , now he is all set to lose her " yes" he blinked his tears.

" sir aap kyun ro rahe ho ?" she again placed her head on his chest , now! these hugs were driving him crazy , " no umm infection " he pushed a away from him a little , sanyukta shook her head , and mouthed , " office mein sabko patahh haii that we are married ?" she bit her lip
" no .. " he gasped.

" kyun ? " she mouthed again
" dont ask me so many questions , i m full ! subahh office haii. so good night " he stood up when she slapped his shoulder again.

" kyaa ??" he gasped.
" behave properly " she slapped him again.
" devijii shhhuubbhhh rattrii " he mouthed in his broken hindii.

when she inched closer and pressed her lips on his cheek.
" goodnight " she smiled .while he froze , then and there.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya