Part 77

" bol manzoor hai " he poked her with his elbow again , she shook her head , " sorry " she shook her head , " its okay " he smiled , " sorry i cant agree to ur conditions  either chaped or scale aap choose karo.

mera pehla wala meri leniency ke wajahh se bhaag chuka haii aap bhii kisi naina waina ko leke bhag jaoge.

so i cant be lenient " she mouthed the most lesion of her life with a stunning ease thus shattering him to the bits .. " sanyukta ! " randhir shook his head , " boliye " she blinked her tears and he placed the scale on her palm.

sanyukta was about to give it back to him when he mouthed , " no conditions " , sanyukta smiled weakly , " kal office nhi hai aapka " she mouthed taking her seat beside him

" sunday hai kal " he kept looking at the moon.
" kal koi movie dekhne chale papaji bhi bol rahe the" she suggested.

" dad will opt for some cheesy bolly flick i hate them all of them " randhir whined , sanyukta frowned a bit , and declared , " 3 votes are for bolly movie aur aap akele angrez. so majority wins" she declared.

randhir was getting surprised by each of her antics every single day.
" and i thought that u were scared of me " he huffed.

" hum chal rahe hai na kal " sanyukta mouthed excitedly , randhir smiled and nodded , " sanyukta tumhare papa office aaye the aajjj " randhir shook his head , and she stiffened  he kept his hand on her shoulder.

" i will set everything right  i mean u are doing so much for my papa " he mouthed softly.

" sir ! hum so jayen please " she mouthed hiding her tears.
" ro lo pehle .. " he fished his hanky out of his pocket.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya