Part 30

Sorry for late update coz i m out of station n busy in darshan of lord venkateshwara swamy.

" eat fast !" he commanded.
sanyukta gulped the dalia as fast as she could and choked on it.

randhir immediately made her gulp some water , and patted her back softly , " are u alright.

" he asked anxiously , " yes , yes !!" she coughed a little , when he snatched the plate from her hands , " drop it now " , he snorted , and quickly summoned a nurse in , " feed her sister " he smiled.

the nurse did what she was asked to do and sanyukta finished the entire thing under his intimidating gaze and tout vigil.

" mam earlier refused to have her lunch. sir .. " the nurse complained to earn another glare from randhir.

" really " randhir muttered
sanyukta shook her head as the nurse went out the cabin , and the randhir held a glass before her.

" jhooth kyun bola " he mouthed making her gulp the water down.
she kept mum.

" jooth kyun bolaa " he muttered again , this time an ounce more sternly.

water brimmed on her orbs
" why did u lie ?" he altered the language.

and a drop rolled down her cheek.
thus making him groan in frustration.

" now why are you crying ??" he frowned.

" aap fire kar doge sir ??" she inched her lashes up and wiped her cheeks.

he smiled quiet unexpectedly as her small pointed nose went red instantly and he forwarded her his hanky.

" no " she nodded.
" umm fine " she used her palms to wipe her cheeks.
" take it else i will fire u " he faked a frown and she snatched it from his hands.

THANK U

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya