Part 74

sanyukta widened her orbs still holding the confidence in her veins that she wont tremble this time , " yes ! " she chipped faking confidence , randhir kept the plate on the bedside table , and stood up , sanyukta started taking steps backwards , she closed her eyes thus not to hit the wall.

when someone took the scale from her hands , sanyukta opened her eyes apprehensively, " duffer " he huffed and mouthed sternly , " go and finish the food !! , main apnawala kha liya " he snorted , she widened her eyes as if he has uttered something impossible.

" joothaaaaa kaise khaunnn " she exclaimed , " i havent jhootha ur side " he clarified in his broken hindi , sanyukta shook her head , while he walked out of their room , with the scale in his hands.

sanyukta groaned as her attempts failed terribly , she quietly walked to his side and picked up the plate , the curry rice and dal was placed and plated neatly to a side as if untouched.

she smiled weakly at his gesture ,now she was sure that randhir was a part time dietitian as well , she quickly spooned the broth and washed her face and the plate.

" amma bolke aati hun .. abhi bolu ya subahh .. ke inko marr se darr nhii lagtaa " she gulped and walked out of their room as well.

" dad " randhir huffed inside his dad's room as he was pretty sure his dad must be awake at this hour if not anyone else cause of his pending romance with his mom , only to find his dad and amma , spooning a bowful of ice-cream and laughing over an unheard joke.

" halwewali scale lene aaiii thiiii harshhh utha lo mujhe " daadi laughed her heart out.

" pappu ko maarne ke liye ?" harsh gasped in amusement.
while randhir walked closer to them and mouthed in annoyance.

" sanyukta was about to hit me with a scale tonight !! this is a serious offense .. ab bolo aap dono mese kiska dimaag tha isme " randhir mouthed sternly.

harsh held his chuckles back
" i was busy with ur mom " harsh shrugged.

" amma " randhir darted his allegations towards her.

" pappu biwi ki maar sehat ke liye accha hotaa " daadi mouthed like a physician.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya