Part 25

she kept looking at her as tears rolled down her eyes and she again started crying , raining her eyes , randhir gulped in a lungful  and shook his head , while his dad and daadi panicked.

" beta nhii rote. yeh tohh aise hii bol raha haii avoid him " his dad chipped with a smile while daadi scooped her in a tight hug , " avoid them mrs.bajaj move on else i will make to stay with that rehan upar se naina aur uska romance dekhogii so alag " randhir warned her real harsh.

sanyukta avoided looking at him , and hid her face in daadi's embrace , while harsh glared at randhir , " papa aap ghooro mat mujhe" randhir muttered , " and you bajaj kii biwi mark my words, daadi and harsh glared at him in unision , while he kept looking at sanyukta , silence prevailed for a second or so.

when sanyukta mumbled audibly , " aapka divorce thodii na huaa haii " , she mouthed and hid her face again as if she hasnt mouthed a thing , " whatttttt ??" randhir frowned.

" she means gyan mat do gyani " harsh elaborated , and daadi enjoyed a throaty chuckle.

sanyukta hid herself in daadi's embrace , while randhir sulked , " dekhlunga sabko " randhir dropped a warning .

" dekhle .. daarte hai kyaa hum " his dad winked.

randhir stomped his foot and walked out of the cabin  with a cute smile on his face " iss sadu ko avoid kiya kar beta " daadi giggled.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya