Part 84

His gaze nuzzled his hazel iris a bit , soon he removed his palm from her partly opened warm and moist lips , he shook his head.

sanyukta replicated her actions , and took few seconds to rewind all what she has uttered , " sir aap woh , umm , i , sir aap " she struggled and wriggled with words to frame a sane sentence when randhir distanced himself and quipped , " papa was joking with you ! there nothing like that i promise swear on my mom " he pinched his throat.

she shook her head , and dashed out of the room , " papaji ne phir aisa kyun bolaa ?" she huffed and walked inside harsh's , he was busy solving some crossword puzzles , " haan bacche kya hua ?"

, " unka kisike saath affair nhi haii " sanyukta declared with pride , " affair kisne bola beta. i said he is in love with a girl tujhe nhii bol rahaa haii " harsh winked.

sanyukta gulped in and held his palm in hers , " papajii aap mazak karrahe ho na " her eyes that gaze had something else , and harsh immediately gauged that he has stretched the joke a bit too far , " haan beta 200% mazakk karraha hunn trust me beta pappu ko humne bachpan se co-ed mein padhaya so that ek aadhi ladkii patt jaye isse but bhaisaheb ko books se fursat hii nhii mili kabhii bhii.

we toh doubted ke pappu ki shaadii bhii hogii kabhii ki nhii but aap mil gayii mere bhramacharii ko " harsh blessed her.

sanyukta shook her head , " sanyukta room mein jaooo " she heard his voice.

harsh was sure of a lecture by his dear son.

" sir aap papaji ko nhii daantenge " she demanded.

" u arent a kid , and dont teach me how to behave with my dad " he fumed.

" phir scale lana padhega teko betiii " harsh winked.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya