Part 95

Sorry for late updating it guys actually i m busy with my holiday trip..

rehan by GOD's disgrace was early that day in office , his gaze traveled up to that extremely pretty woman , who was once all his working relentlessly on her laptop.

She looked much married, he guessed rather anticipated that it must the result of the previous encounter of theirs.

the glow on her face , again made him skip a beat.

" aajj aache se baat kartaa hun!" rehan smiled to himself and went to meet naina once before coming back to sanyukta.

For a moment he felt extremely lucky that two of the prettiest woman in the entire official space can never deny him.

" sir!" sanyukta cleared her throat as she walked inside randhir's cabin.

" yes mrs.shekhawat !" he smiled.
She blushed.

Her sub-conscious mind kinda love that address.

" its 2:30 sir and amma has asked me to feed U these!" she smiled.

" ohh! Madam for ur kind sweet memory I feed U everyday!" he giggled.

she shook her head and opened the lunchbox.

" sir papaji ko call kijiye na ! Amma ne medicine liya ki nhi puchiye naa!" she mouthed serving his plate.

" yes mam!" he smiled.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya