Part 66

harsh was a silent spectator of the senseless torture randhir was inflicting on himself , his feelings were so damn clear but those odd speculations were making things tricky and ever more nebulous.

randhir was restraining himself just behind the cringe layer of her meaningless marriage.

" sir i m not skipping my meals " sanyukta finally walked inside his cabin , with a box in her hand.

she opened it and started eating in front of him , randhir tried to frown like hell but ended up smiling , after a period of 14 days.

" what do you think u are doing mrs.bajaj ! ... am i ur friend ... ?" he scowled.

" i will never skip my meals " she burbled with rice filled in her mouth.

randhir's heart squeezed a bit at her sight , he was happy that she healthy but he was determined not to lose himself , even though he was lost already.

" fine good for u .. go out now .. i have files to check " he mouthed ignoring her.

but she kept standing there.
" now what are u waiting for ? diwali bonus ?" he cocked his brows
and she stretched her palm , thus shivering yet again, " what ??" he crinkled his nose.

" r r roll " she gulped
their world came to a standstill , his eyes brimmed with saline liquid , while hers dripped down her eyes.
he stormed out of the cabin.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya