Part 76

sanyukta widened her orbs and took few seconds to register as to what blunder she has caused , randhir kept glaring at her , " wohhhh chuhe bhagane wala ratkill idea " she carried on with a terrible cover up.

" chuhaa ice cream kha rahaa hai beta " harsh bit her lip , randhir's gaze scorched her , when daadi smile , " aaja mera baccha .. come sit with us " " daadi smiled  , while randhir's glares clearly threatened her to tow back to their room.

so that she couldnt gulp some more catastrophic ideas , "look kya de raha hai .. jo patii biwi ki scale se darte hai unhe look dene ka koi haq nhii hotahh my lord  " harsh mouthed like sunny deol , and randhir frowned some more when daadi took her hand and placed her beside randhir.

randhir snorted and looked away , daadi and harsh took a silent exit chipping vague excuses.

randhir kept the bowl away from her reach , while she kept staring at him.
" dekh kya raahii ho " he quizzed her constant stare.

" aap mese ithna sadu kyun ho ??" she gulped in.
" i dont like you " he lied.
" kyunnnnnnn " she gasped.

thus making him laugh with her facial expression. he slowly spooned her some ice cream.

she gulped in and shook her head , " compromise karni parr rahii hai na " she knotted her her fingers in apprehension.

" bohot" he lifted her chin up and spooned her some more.
" phir papaji thikk hote hi chale jaungii mainnn !!! " she blinked her tears.

he kept quiet and kept on spooning her the ice cream
" kahan jaogii " his thumb wiped her tears.

" aapko kyaa ??" she snorted.
" bolo na!!" he nudged her.
she kept quiet and kept glancing at the moon for sometime , time melted the night like thin crust ice.

" tum yahan reh saktii ho " randhir mouthed nudging her yet again
" but i have a condition " he nudged her yet again.

" kya condition ?" she sounded miserable.
" phir scale dikhake threaten nhii karogii bolo deall ?" he stretched his hand for a handshake.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya