Part 27

randhir still came out of the cabin leaving her alone with rehan and her dad sanyukta closed her eyes as if avoiding their presence in that room as well as in her life.

" do min chaainnn nhii hai naa tumhe  haan !!! " her dad gritted his teeth.

she kept quiet , " rehan ne subahh call kiya tha  " kishor lied.

" papaji mujhe bohot tension ho rahii thii so maine " rehan shook his head as if he was tensed out of his wits.

sanyukta kept quiet , " ab suicide kyun karnii haiii haan " her dad shook her shoulder " boliye kal hi kyun papa shaadi thik se ho gayii na abb happy " her heart bled went red with hemorrhages , rehan stood there shamelessly , " papaji main isse baat karta hun." rehan stepped in.

" tumhi sambhalo isse beta" her dad huffed , sanyukta went speechless with the hypocrisy and ruthlessness of her dad all over again. " i hope u havent forgotten that we are divorced mr.rehan bajaj " she chipped straight and loud.

" sanyukta behave " rehan muttered, sanyukta kept quiet , while her dad scowled , " isiliye choda hai tujhe. batameez ladkii " , she tried controlling her tears but they rolled down soon they left the cabin.

randhir came back home , and started surfing the net about various articles to cheer up a divorcee , after a bad breach in relationship but none of them were satisfying , " amma divorce hone ke baad move on kaise kar sakte haiii" randhir asked nonchalantly but a masculine voice answered his query , " kyun nhii but tune divorce kab liya " harsh widened his orbs.

randhir shook his head and muttered " not again"
" dad aap jao " randhir sulked.
" kyun beta jii" harsh made a puppy face.

" aap meko aur sanyukta ko link karraheho !! i know " randhir cocked his brows.

" ab i m tohh joining the dots " harsh grinned.
" aisa kuch ni hai " he fumbled.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya