8 | the way you make me feel, i want it all the time

the way you make me feel, i want it all the time

e i g h t

"How are you feeling?"

She smiled sadly at his hand, wrapped in a cast.

"It doesn't hurt that much, if that's what you're meaning. It only hurts when I think about it"

He smiled a quick smile before shrugging.

"Ready for that movie day? We started out with 28,800 seconds, but now we've only got 27,000"

She smiled and then walked into his apartment, she had carried over the black out curtains. She didn't feel comfortable in her apartment anymore and Spencer  was helping her look for better apartments.

"Sorry if it's a little small, I don't feel the need to pay for room that I don't use"

She nodded.

"I totally get it. Hey, what are we watching?"

She started to put up the blackout curtains, the room instantly getting darker.

"Well, we can still watch Doctor Who if you're up for it?"

He walked over to the television set that he had, bending down to look through the movies.

"Sure, that's great. What do you have for snacks?"

"Uh, I think there's some chips in there, ice cream possibly. I haven't gone shopping"

She chuckled and made her way to his small kitchen, seeing that there are quite a bit of snack cakes in his cabinets. She grabbed some chips, cookies, cosmic brownies, and pretzels before she made her way back in the room and sat down on the love seat next to Spencer.

"Starting?"

She opened the pretzels and handed him a cosmic brownie. She didn't really peg him as the type to have so much junk food, even though he told her that he loves sweets.

He nodded and bit into a brownie, getting comfortable as the first episode of season one started.

"It's black and white?"

"This is a really old show, but nonetheless really good"

They settled in and let the show play. As episode 4 ended, she stood up to stretch.

"How are you feeling?"

He didn't know what to say, so he said that. She smiled and fixed her shirt.

"300%"

He smiled at her. His mouth opened like he was going to say something, but he closed it. He did this a few more times before she started to giggle.

"What is it Spencer?"

His tongue slipped out, wetting his lips and pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. After quitting his bad smoking habit, he took up lip biting.

"What are we?"

He looked up to her innocently. She smiled and sat down next to him.

"What do you want us to be?"

He bit his lip once again, her eyes watching closely.

"I want there to be an us"

She nodded. He looked at her, leaning closer, he brushed his lips against her's slightly.

"Spencer,"

She smiled and kissed him back, hands on the collar of his shirt.

"There is an us"

He smiled and pecked her lips.

"Good"

They shared a handful of kisses before they went back to watching the show. Maybe it was too fast, or maybe it was the right pace, but they're both happy.

"So, that's the doctor?"

"Yep"

"David Tennant is so much hotter,"

There was laughter as he rolled his eyes at her.

"But of course, Tennant has nothing on you Spence"

"Be quiet"

His good hand found her's, lacing their fingers together as she smiled and continued to watch the show.

"As he took her hand, he gave her all she had been waiting for; a shiver down her spine" - Atticus