19 | gasoline fire burning through the dark

gasoline fire burning through the dark

n i n e t e e n

"Do we have to do it today? We can get everything tomorrow..."

"Unless you want to do it alone, we're doing it today"

She sighed and opened the door to her old apartment. It was a mess, from that night...the blood was cleaned up but it had a faint smell. She cringed and grabbed his hand. He rubbed her hand with his thumb as they walked into the room.

"I was so scared, but at the same time, I wasn't"

It was a whisper, breaking the silence after they shut the door.

"Why?"

"Because I knew you would come"

He pecked her lips before bringing her to her bedroom. She let go of his hand and opened her closet, grabbing a suitcase and setting it on her bed. She looked to him and smiled.

"Wanna help me pack my clothes?"

"Sure"

And they packed up her room, him stumbling across some weird things, nothing too exciting, but weird nonetheless.

"I didn't know you wore thongs"

She flushed bright red as he held up her black thong.

"It was a gag gift from my friend when I started college"

"I didn't have any friends when I left for college"

"Because you were 14 and a genius."

He turned and sat her underwear into the suitcase, smiling softly.

"Right"

She chuckled and hugged him from behind, her hands on his torso.

"You're adorable, Spencer"

He turned in her arms and leaned down to kiss her, smiling.

"You're adorable, Karyn"

She giggled. They shared a handful of kisses before going back to packing her apartment away. And before she knew it, it was done. She had all her stuff, and she had even called her landlord and told him that she was moving out. She left the key on the counter and made sure she had everything before they left.

"Hey Spence, I heard there was a Doctor Who convention coming up, would you like to go?"

"Where is it?"

"Doesn't matter, if you wanna go, we'll go"

He shook his head, a smile on his lips as he unlocked his apartment.

"Of course I want to go, it's a Doctor Who convention"

She grinned and followed him into the apartment, setting her things down, and then sitting on the love seat and practically begging him to cuddle her.

She pecked his lips and cuddled into his side. He always tasted faintly of sugar and coffee, it was a very pleasant taste. And he always smelt of apples and cinamon, she really enjoyed it.

"You don't want to unpack?"

"Not really"

He kissed her forehead and reached over to grab a book.

"Read to me?"

"Really?"

She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout and her brown eyes were wide, he sighed and kissed her nose.

"Fine, but be prepared to learn about quantum physics"

"Prepared"

He began reading and she could barely keep up, but she did. She enjoyed listening to his voice as he read the book. He was almost finished when she shut it.

"Hey, you know that's rude. I was still reading"

She frowned and pecked his lips.

"Sorry, I just want to kiss you now"

"We-well, I guess I can forgive you this time"

She smiled and licked her lips before leaning in for the kill, capturing his lips with her's. The kisses started out sweet and slow, but they rapidly took a turn for passionate, fiery kisses. His hands retraced the steps of before, feeling every part of her body that she allowed. Her hands had already unbuttoned his shirt, and her lips were making their way down.

For such an innocent couple, they had rather sinful intentions. Were they really as innocent as they seemed?

"Ah, Spencer~!"

He had bit the sensitive skin on her neck, prompting a sound that he enjoyed hearing, and has heard a few times before.

He knew he was doing something right when she gasped and moaned, caressing his abdomen as he kissed and sucked her neck.

And the night grew hot, some clothes were shed, but they didn't go all the way. Lately, their nights have been like this, come home, kiss, make out, foreplay, but never the real thing. Surprisingly, he didn't really care, seeing as though they had a great time doing that, but she felt like he cared, and she really didn't want him to get upset about it, but she wasn't ready, she knew she'd be ready one day, but not now.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little hungry, pizza?"

He pecked her lips and sat up, buttoning up his shirt to hide the multiple hickeys she had left.

"Yeah, pizza sounds great"

She smiled and kissed him, also pulling her clothes back on, she couldn't find one thing though, and she looked almost everywhere for them. She pulled her skirt down a little more, feeling weird.

"Hey, Karyn, are you missing something?"

He held up her blue and white panties, at which she blushed and took them.

"Thanks Spence, where were they?"

"Ceiling fan, they flew off when I turned it on"

She giggled and he smiled, sipping his coffee.

"You made coffee?"

"Yeah, want some?"

"Sure, have you ordered the pizza yet?"

"I thought you were going to"

"Spencer"

"I was kidding, yes I ordered the pizza"

"Okay good, so what time do you have to be up tomorrow?"

"8, are you coming for lunch?"

"Of course"

She smiled and took a seat and the small table he had, drinking her coffee and humming as she began to doodle little aliens.

"Are you still drawing alien us?"

"Yes, they've got four comics about them"

She smiled proudly and he moved to look over her shoulder. He soon ended up taking a seat and watching as she drew the aliens, only asking questions every now and then, but they sat happily, smiling and chatting.

They truly did seem to be an innocent couple.

"My atoms love your atoms, it's chemistry"
- Atticus