47 | give me all your love

give me all your love

f o r t y - s e v e n

She bit her hand, muffling the sounds that threatened to spill out. He looked up at her through his eyelashes, pride swelling through him as he watched her pleasure stricken face.

He quickly pulled away, slipping her panties back up her legs when he heard the door open. His brows furrowed, he was sure he had locked the door. She was still trying to come down from her mind blowing orgasm, her head lolled onto his shoulder, her arms were grasping onto anything she could grab.

"Dr. Reid, have you seen the Greenville file?"

"Have you checked the G's, they're on the other side of the room"

"Thanks, is she, uh, is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's just not feeling well, good luck on finding that file"

She sucked in a breath and fixed her hair, smiling at him.

"I should probably go so you can get back to work"

He nodded, she pulled him down by his tie, leaning to whisper in his ear.

"I'll be waiting for you"

He blushed lightly before smiling.

"Good, let's go"

When they were in the bullpen, she pecked his lips and waved goodbye to the others that were in there.

And she arrived home, locking the door and practically stripping herself of her clothes. All she had on was her dark blue crop top sweater and her light yellow panties, and she slipped her socks off, replacing them with Spencer's socks.

She sat on the couch, reading. She even got up and made herself a snack, and as she finished the snack, the door opened. She glanced at the clock, grinning. She didn't move from her spot, waiting for him to walk in.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind after you left, all I could think about was that beautiful face you make when I'm blowing your mind"

She smiled and looked at him as he removed his clothing. She set the book aside and stood up, walking over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair.

She pecked his lips softly, causing him to grip her hips tightly and pull her closer to him, his lips hungry against her's.

He led her back to the loveseat, laying her down, him on top. His hands didn't wait, picking up where they left off. She was a moaning mess before she got his shirt off of him.

He nibbled on her neck, his fingers moving faster as her legs shook around his waist.

The knots in her stomach came undone, his name fell from her lips in a powerful shout of pleasure. He pumped his fingers into her a few more times before pulling them out, licking them clean. She panted heavily as he did so, her lidded eyes watching him.

"Movie?"

He raised an eyebrow and she shook her head, propping herself up onto her elbows, leaning in for a kiss, which he gladly returned. She unbuttoned his pants, pushing him back onto the loveseat, her on top.

She pulled away from the kiss, smiling before she pulled his pants off all the way.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't normally strip him, since they would end up cuddling in the end.

"It's our nine month anniversary, and like Penelope said, that's a big thing"

"And?"

"I wanted to go all the way with you"

His eyes widened before he put his hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb pad over her smooth skin.

"You don't have to force yourself, if you're not ready, you're not ready"

"I am ready"

He pressed his lips to her's, their kiss loving and passionate. She pulled away, pressing soft kisses against his lips in between breaths.

"I love you"

He smiled and rubbed her hip gently.

"I love you too"

"Loving is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top"
- Jimmy Dean