43 | freak in the sheets

freak in the sheets

f o r t y - t h r e e

She sighed and checked her phone, seeing that he had seen her message but he wasn't answering. Did she do something wrong? She probably shouldn't have sent that picture.

She groaned and ran her hand through her hair, falling onto the bed. She closed her eyes, deciding to just wait.

The door opened but she didn't realize it. She had almost completely dozed off when she felt hands on her thighs. She smiled, her eyes closed, knowing who it was. He was the only one who gave her that feeling when he touched her.

"Morgan almost seen"

His breath was hot on her skin, causing her body to burn with desire. She hummed and almost melted when his lips came in contact with her neck, instantly pulling the moans from her throat.

"Spencer"

She held him tightly, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her. His kisses moved up her neck, finally reaching her lips. They fell into a hot kiss, tongues dancing, teeth clashing, hands wandering.

His fingers pressed against her heat, feeling her arousal through her panties. She sighed into his mouth, rubbing against him gently. He smirked and rubbed her slowly, listening to her whine, feeling her buck into him.

"Spencer"

He pulled away from her, removing his tie and button up. As he undid the buttons, he watched her underneath him, her bottom lip between her teeth, her green eyes seductive, her cheeks flushed, her hair fanning out around her face. He quickly tossed his clothes to the side, leaning down to capture her lips once again.

Her fingers were tangled in his hair, tugging gently as his hands did wonders on her body. She was a moaning mess by the end of it. He tossed her panties aside, taken by surprise when she flipped them over, his button up still on her.

She smiled and leaned down to kiss his lips, slowly moving to nip at his jawline, gradually making her way to his neck, leaving her mark on him as he did her. His hands gripped her hips tightly, feeling her bare heat rub against his clothed member with almost every movement.

"Karyn"

He let out a ragged breath, fingers digging into her hips. She pulled away from his neck, smiling innocently, her hands on his chest.

"Yes?"

He didn't say anything, just bit his lip and watched her closely, remembering every curve in her body. She smirked and rolled her hips, his eyes widening as he let out a hoarse cry of pleasure.

She left kisses along his chest, his hand running through her hair as she began to unbuckle his belt. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, blushing when she caught his intense stare.

"You don't have to"

"I want to"

She removed his pants, listening to his relieved sigh. She left a lingering kiss on his abdomen before she tugged his boxers off. He tangled his hand in her hair, tossing his head back in pleasure as she licked up his shaft.

"Fuck"

His voice was hoarse, tugging on her hair as she swirled her tongue around his tip. She brought him into her mouth almost all the way, gagging slightly. He panted heavily, seeing her lips wrapped around his member.

"D-don't force yourself"

She flicked her eyes up to him, winking and bobbing her head. He groaned and refrained from pounding into her mouth.

He pushed her mouth onto him, causing her to gag as he hit the back of her throat. Finally, he released his load, and her being a good girl, swallowed the thick liquid before pulling away, breathing heavily.

He opened his eyes, running a hand through his hair as she slowly moved to straddle him, smiling at him. He flipped them over, kissing her deeply.

"My turn"

He whispered against her lips as a finger slowly slid into her heat. She moaned, clamping her wet walls down around his lone finger, feeling as he rubbed against them.

"Gah, Spencer"

He pumped his finger in and out of her, his pace gradually speeding up as he left kisses all over her body, lips latching onto her pink nub.

Her hands tangled in his soft hair, gasping and bucking into him. One hand held her hip into to the bed as he pushed in another finger, his head jerked up as she tugged his hair roughly, his lips parting as a low moan escaped from his throat.

She pulled him in for a kiss as his fingers moved in and out of her quickly.

He curled his fingers as his tongue explored her mouth, listening to the muffled moans and feeling the jerk of her hips. He knew she was close.

"Spencer!"

Her stomach had tightened into knots and it was coming undone, but it wasn't coming undone slowly, it came undone all at once, her eyes glazing over as her juices flowed out of her. He pumped his fingers a few more times, trying to ride out her orgasm.

He pulled his fingers out, licking them clean. He couldn't get enough, he had to go straight to the source, addicted to the taste of her, so sweet, almost giving him a sugar rush.

He pulled away, wiping his mouth as she panted. He moved to lay beside her, pulling her into his chest, one of her legs wrapping around his waist.

He kissed her forehead, smiling and running his hands through her hair.

She smiled and kissed his chest, curling further into him as they slowly fell asleep together.

"I don't hurt as much as I used to anymore, not because time heals all wounds, but because love does"
- Ruby Dhal