48 | unplanned interruptions

unplanned interruptions

f o r t y - e i g h t

She hummed softly as he tangled his fingers in her hair. They were lying on the loveseat, wrapped up in a blanket as something played on the television.

"I love when you come home"

He had just got back from a 2 and a half week case, and he had the weekend off. So there they were, on the loveseat in their apartment.

He stopped messing with her hair, dropping his hand to her arm, his fingertips trailed along her skin as she craned her neck, looking at him. He smiled and pecked her lips.

"You know, I've never been so mind blown after sex"

She chuckled.

"Well, good things come to those who wait"

They both laughed and she just snuggled further into him, one hand grabbing his, intertwining their fingers.

After a few mintues, she turned in his arms, straddling him into the armrest, her bare sex rubbing against his.

She leaned in, kissing him deeply. The kiss grew heated, her hips started to grind against his, evoking moans from both parties.

"Foreplay?"

She bit her lip before shaking her head.

"I think I'm wet enough"

They locked lips once again, her hands gripping his shoulder tightly as he aligned himself with her arousal. She moaned into his mouth as she was lowered onto him, sighing when he was fully sheathed inside.

She lifted herself up, his hands on her hips, guiding her. As she got into the movement, his hands began to wander, retracing every inch of skin on her body. She broke the kiss, hugging him tightly as he hit a spot in her that she didn't know exsisted.

"Spencer!"

She shouted and shivered, his hands were holding her lower back. He placed kisses down her neck, biting and marking the skin on her collarbone.

Her breathing was ragged, she could barely lift herself anymore, but she was doing her best. He chipped in, lifting her until the tip was the only part in, and letting her drop back down on him. His hands dropped to her arse, gripping her cheeks tightly, sure to bruise. She mewled in pleasure and it brought her to speed up.

Verrrrrr! Verrrrrrr! Verrrrr!

He groaned and pulled away from her, one hand shooting out to grab his phone off the side table. She stopped riding him, leaning into his chest, slowly rolling her hips against his, him buried deep inside her.

"What do you want Morgan?"

He started running his free hand through her hair, irritated at his team member.

"We were supposed to have the weekend off"

He groaned and she looked at him, mouthing if he was okay.

He nodded.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 30"

He shut his phone and sat it back on the side table. She sat up, hands on either side of his face.

"Work?"

"Yeah, but we've got 25 minutes before they're expecting me"

"You sound like you need relief"

She dropped her hands to his shoulders, rubbing them soothingly.

He moaned quietly, closing his eyes as his head lolled to the side.

She lifted herself up, dropping back down on his length. She moaned and bit her lip.

He bit his lip, eyes still closed. She, however, seen all the sexy faces he made, and it caused her to loose it, bouncing crazily as she neared her release.

Spencer moaned her name and he gasped as he felt himself start to come undone, his fingers dug into her hip.

She panted as she came down from her high, he hadn't even reached his peak yet.

He growled and flipped them over, completely relentless as he pounded into her small frame. He was powerful, which had her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

"Harder"

She moaned and held him tighter. She didn't like it rough unless it was Spencer, when he 'unleashed the beast' it was ten times hotter than anything she'd ever seen before.

He obliged.

Verrrrrr! Verrr-!

"Son of a bitch! What do you want?!"

He didn't stop, only slowing down a little bit.

"Sorry, yeah I'll be there"

He sighed and tossed his phone to the table, locking his lips with her's.

"I love you"

She whispered softly, running her hands through his hair.

"I love you too"

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness..."
- Edgar Allan Poe