14 | geek in the streets,

geek in the streets,

f o u r t e e n

She smiled at the soft pecks he left on her lips, his hands were settled on her waist as he leaned against the desk. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and once his lips had left her's, she buried her head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his wonderful scent.

"Sorry to interrupt your...moment but Hotch wants to talk to us. I need to steal Reid for a few"

They pulled apart and he went off with Derek, while she stood there. Not really knowing what to do.

"Hey, you okay?"

It was JJ. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know exactly what to do though. Y'know, where to sit and everything"

She was a bit awkward, and it was evident.

"Oh, well just sit in one of these chairs and wait for us to get out of the conference room. Sorry we don't have much fun things to do here"

She chuckled.

"Thanks"

JJ nodded and walked off, leaving her to choose a chair. Of course she sat in Spencer's chair, but after about 5 minutes, she moved to sit on his desk, her feet on the chair, watching as she spun it around for a while.

And suddenly, she stood up, turning to look through the drawers in Spencer's desk. She knew she probably shouldn't have, but she was bored. She found a solved rubix cube and a couple of chess pieces, a queen and a knight. She grabbed a note pad, shutting the drawer and grabbing a pencil from the cup on his desk. She couldn't draw, but she liked to doodle little aliens, and so that's what she did to pass the time.

"Hey"

He was finished, and she was just getting started on her little alien family. There were 8 in total, but two of them showed up a lot.

"Hi! Look!"

She looked so proud of herself, showing the cute drawings to him. He chuckled and pointed to the alien with a gun on their belt. In fact, that alien was the only one with a belt.

"This one reminds me of someone"

He smiled and then pointed to the one next to it, with a bow in their hair.

"And this one"

She giggled.

"Yeah, that's us. See how we show up all over the paper?"

He chuckled and circled the other aliens with his finger.

"And these?"

"Emily, JJ, Penelope, Rossi, Derek, and Hotchner"

He smiled at her. Reaching to run his hand through her hair, causing her to scrunch her nose up and stick her tongue out at him. He laughed at her and shook his head, removing his hand.

"You're really something"

She smiled innocently and went back to drawing the aliens. He licked his lips before walking off to mark all of the recent attacks that have been done by the FFR eco-terrorist group, on a map. Derek and Emily had gone off to get information from the group's current leader, going to the place they held their last meeting in. Hotchner and Rossi were going to talk to the old leader, Christopher Roche. Penelope was trying to pull up a list of members in the FFR but they seemed to be technophobes. And so Spencer was trying to find a pattern in their recent attacks, something that could help them. And Karyn, she was sat at his desk, drawing aliens, trying to be oblivious to the harsh reality.

"You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be"
- Robert M. Drake