34 | heaving through corrupted lungs

heaving through corrupted lungs

t h i r t y - f o u r

"I hate you"

Antoni only grinned and nodded.

"I know, I'm such a bastard aren't I?"

She blinked and looked at him, blood was dripping from the fresh cut on her cheek. He had broken her arm, she was sure of it, and a couple ribs as well.

He was getting ready to torture her some more, when his phone rang. He sighed and answered.

"What?"

He sounded angry, and she couldn't hear what the other person had said so it made her confused.

"I know, we've got 3 days. What do you mean I can't have my fun?!"

There was quiet for a moment before Antoni growled out a 'fine' and hung up, anger taking over as he threw his phone across the room, listening to the loud SMACK! as it collided with the wall.

He walked over to Karyn, his face red with anger. He didn't say anything, just glared at her. He couldn't torture her anymore.

"Looks like szef wants you strong enough to move in 3 days, I can't hurt you as much anymore"

She mentally thanked whoever it was, not caring that they were the one who ordered the kidnapping, just happy to not be tortured anymore.

"But, I've still got my hands lalka and you know what I can do with them"

She whimpered at his words and shook her head furiously.

"No, no, please not that again, no"

No matter how many times he would do that to her, she couldn't accept it, it hurt her in so many ways. When he was doing those things to her, she'd try to imagine herself in a better place, but he would talk to her, and his voice would keep her away from her happy place, from her safe haven.

"Now I don't want you thinking of that doctor of your's, alright lalka?"

She cried harder and begged him to stop but he had his way with her, and he didn't stop until he was satisfied. Her ribs hurt as she tried thrashing, the ropes on her arms and legs digging into her skin as she did.

"Come on now lalka, you're having fun, don't deny it, I know you want it"

She just cried and pleaded him to stop. He growled when she started whispering something to herself.

"Speak up"

She just continued whispering.

"SPEAK THE FUCK UP!"

"Only 7% of rape victims reveal that they were raped,"

Antoni tilted his head to the side as she made eye contact with him.

"Zamierzam być w porządku"

He tsk'ed and shook his head, unfastening his belt and unzipping his pants.

"Nie dzisiaj, moja lalka"

"There is no difference between being raped and going headfirst through a windshield, except that afterwards you are afraid, not of cars, but half the human race"
- Marge Piercy

[zamierzam być w porządku = I'm gonna be fine, nie dzisiaj, moja lalka = not today, my doll, lalka = doll, szef = boss]