Chapter 4

{A/N} Thanks again for reading! I didn't think anyone would actually read this lol :) Please vote and comment! I want to know what you guys think! I promise the chapters will get longer!

I was shocked. I didn’t know what to do. You don’t just simply act normal when a celebrity comes up to talk to you. And a very, very famous one at that.

“Well.  Yes, I was leaving, but I mean, um, did you need something?” I said cautiously. On the inside, I really wanted to stay and have a chat with him, but I knew I couldn’t just fangirl. First, because I don’t want to be fake, since I actually don’t really fangirl over his band, and second because then he would actually stop talking to me.

“Oh. I was just thinking maybe we could sit together for a minute. You’re the girl I saw earlier, aren’t you?” he said.

“Oh, yes. Yes, that was me. At the crosswalk, I mean. Yeah.” I said, looking towards my shoes. What was happening? This doesn’t happen to normal people.

“Yeah, well, I mean, if you have to go…then. I was just thinking if you could stay. I noticed you sitting by yourself studying and well, what exactly are you studying?” he said. Is he actually interested in me?

“I’m just studying some poetry. I have a test later today.” I said, deciding to sit back down.

“Oh, cool. May I?” he asked, gesturing to a seat.

"Sure.” Oh gosh. Now he’s sitting down. What are we going to talk about?

“So, I guess you know who I am?” Niall inquired.

“Yeah, you’re Niall. Niall Horan.” I said.

“It’s pretty obvious, with all the girls running after me all the time. So do I get to know your name?” he asked.

“Victoria.”

“Pretty name.” he said. I blushed. What was happening right now? I don’t usually get that much male attention, so this was a new experience for me, and I didn’t know exactly how to act.

“I know this is a bit awkward, but I just. I don’t know I felt this strong urge to come over and talk to you. I can’t explain it, and I know I’m being quite blunt right now, but something about you, it just draws me in. Am I creeping you out?” he asked. It had been less than five minutes, and he was telling me he was into me. I really didn’t know how to respond.

“Oh. Well, um, it’s not that awkward. And thank you… I guess.” I said, blushing. One of the security guards walked over to us and stood next to the table.

“Niall, we’re going to have to get going.”

“Okay. Just give me a minute.” He answered and the guy walked away. “So, Victoria, I’d really like to see you again, if you want to, I mean.”

“Um, sure. Yeah, I guess. That could be fun.” I said. A smile took over Niall’s face.

“Great. So do you want to exchange numbers then?”

“Sure.” He took his phone out and I took mine out. I traded and punched my number in.

“Well. I guess that’s it then. I’ll talk to you later, Victoria.” Niall said. He followed the security guard back through the back of the restaurant and exited. I stood there dumbfounded, still trying to figure out what had just happened.