Chapter 12

Eliza tricked me into skipping class today to go shopping for something to wear on  my date, so here I was still laying in bed at 10:30 a.m. and it was driving me crazy.  Almost half the day was gone! I decided to go ahead and get up and wake Eliza up too. That way we could start to get ready to go to the mall. I woke her up and hopped in the shower.

 After my “lesson” with Eliza, I felt somewhat better about my date with Niall. She gave me all the tips and tricks. Ha, who was I kidding I was going to be beyond awkward on this date. There was no avoiding it. But I was still excited about it.  

After both of us were ready, we walked out of the apartment and started down the crowded city sidewalks to the mall. We made it there in record time, with business to get done--finding the perfect outfit. When we arrived at the mall, we went to three different stores before finding something that we even thought was worthy to try on for the date. Eliza sat on the bench outside the dressing room at Macy’s, waiting as I tried on the outfit. It was a pair of black skinny jeans, with a sparkly gold sleeveless top and a black with white trimmed blazer over the top. After getting everything on, I went out and showed Eliza.

    “It’s perfect! Just enough sparkle, but still staying in control. And those jeans look sexy, girl!” she squealed out, and I took another look in the mirror. She was right. The outfit was perfect. I had the hips to pull of the jeans, which hugged you in all the right places, and the bust to fill out the top. The top and blazer were the perfect pair, and also the perfect mix of sophisticated and sexy.  I smiled to myself in the mirror. It was all finally starting to seem real, and I couldn’t believe it was happening to me.

    “We’ll need to find some shoes.” Eliza said, eying me up and down again.

    “Yeah. Some wedges or something.”

    “Wedges, yes! Let’s head over to Famous Footwear.” I quickly changed out of the outfit and went to the counter to  purchase them. Ouch .Over $100 for all the pieces.  It’s a good thing I’m a saver and not a spender so I can splurge when absolutely necessary---like now.

    We headed over to the shoe store and found a pair of black and gold wedged heels, high, but not too high. After making all these purchases and finding the perfect outfit, we rushed home to get me actually ready for my date with Niall. Luckily, we made it home by three, so we had at least a few hours to get me ready.

    After arriving home, Eliza helped me do my hair and make-up and  then I got into my outfit. That’s when the nerves started to hit. This was actually happening. I was going on a real date. And not just any date, but a date with Niall Horan. As I put the last finishing touches on my look, I looked at myself in the mirror. I’ve never felt so confident. My hair and make-up looked great, thanks to Eliza, my outfit was perfect, and my cheeks held an excited glow. As i was shamelessly admiring myself in the mirror, Eliza came back behind me.

    “You look beautiful, Victoria. Go knock his socks off.” I heard a knock at the door and my heart stopped.

{A/N: Sorry it's so short! I promise you they will start to get longer! Please vote and comment! I'd love to know what you all think of the story!}