Chapter 21

A couple days have passed since I Niall came over to the apartment. I can't stop thinking about him. I never thought I would be one of those girls that let's their boyfriend consume them. I mean, I'm a strong, independent woman! But I guess it's one of those things you can't really explain or expect until it happens to you. I can't help but go crazy over Niall.

We've been texting non-stop over the time we haven't been together. Niall is so cute over text! He's always joking and saying cute things to me. He's got a really flirty attitude. I can't wait to actually see him in person again.

The only thing that I've been a bit apprehensive about is being his girlfriend. He hasn't asked me yet, and I'm not sure he will, but what will I say if he does. Am I ready to handle a relationship? I've been wanting to have a boyfriend forever. But am I really ready for this. And Niall is famous. Everything about us would be put in the limelight. I mean, it already is, but do I really want that? I haven't quite figured out my feelings yet. I want to be his girlfriend, but there are risks drawbacks to it. But does that really make a valid reason for me to turn him down? I don't know, I just don't know.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I got another text from Niall.

*Do you have plans Friday night? :)* Yay! We'll be hanging out again.

*Nope I'm free!*

*Great! I'm planning something really special. I hope you'll love it. I'll pick you up at 6* Something really special? What's going through his mind?

*Sounds fun! Can't wait :)* Maybe this will be the night. Maybe this will be the night he asks me to be his girlfriend.

 ****

NIALL POV

I was running out to a bakery to get some stuff that I would need for my big date with Torre tonight. I decided I was going to do something super special, and honestly, I think she'll love this. I have everything planned out. Since our house is right on the beach, I'm going to set up a table on the beach and then invest in the boy's help to serve us dinner. After we eat, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. It sounds like the perfect night to me. I just hope Victoria feels the same.

This sounds crazy, but I'm quite nervous to ask Torre to be my girlfriend. Now that I've actually decided to give it a real try with Torre, the nerves are starting to set in.What if she says no? What if she doesn't feel the same for me, or if she's not ready for this? People think I can get any girl I want, but in reality, I have more reasons to be rejected than any normal guy. I don't just come by myself. I come with my career and everything. I just hope she decides to give me a chance.

I'm distracted from my thoughts when I hear a girlish shriek from across the street. Darn it. I knew this would happen. Security asked if I wanted someone to come with me, but I told them no since I don't want Torre to catch on to anything I'm doing. I was really trying to play it low-key. I quicken my pace as I try to reach the shop before a horde of girls break out.

Come on.

Come on.

Almost there...

"NIALL!" Shoot.

I turn around to see a teenage girl standing before me. Why does this always happen? I'll just have to make this quick.

"Ohmygosh Niall! I can't believe this right now. Is this for real?" The girl squealed. The poor thing looked like she was about to pass out.

"Hi there. What's your name, lovely?" I asked, giving her a quick hug.

"Ahhhh you called me lovely. Ohmygosh. I can't believe this right now. My name is Hannah. Ahhhh can I take a picture with you." She couldn't be more excited. It always shocked me to see just how dedicated these fans were. All the same though, I have to get out of here before I have 100 more Hannahs.

"I'd love to, but after that I have to get going, okay?"

"Sure, whatever you say, Niall." She had a dazed look on her face. I'm actually a bit worried for her health. She pulled out her iPhone and we took a few selfies. I quickly signed the back of a receipt she shoved in my face. I said a quick goodbye and rushed off and into the bakery.

When I arrived inside, a sweet, sugary smell took over my senses. I have quite the sweet tooth. I hope Torre does too. Luckily, the bakery was pretty empty at this time of day, and only a middle-aged woman was in the shop. I looked in the clear cases for a minute, not able to decide what I wanted to pick up. I don't exactly know what kind of sweets Torre likes, so I guess I'll just guess?

"What can I get for you?" The old woman behind the counter asked politely.

"Ummm..." I started. "Just....one of those and one of those." I said, pointing to various baked goods. By the time I was finished, I had a whole box of various desserts we could eat. I hope she likes them. This is all for her.

I made my way out of the shop and took a quick peek around the corner to make sure it was pretty much clear. I had a few more stops to make before I'll be finished. I just can't wait for tonight. Hopefully she'll say yes. Say yes to being my girlfriend. And hopefully she'll feel the same way I feel about her.

*****

I got home and put all the food for tonight away. I needed to get the boys to help me with this. I spotted Louis and Zayn sitting out by the pool, so I stepped out on the deck to go talk to them.

"Hey mate. Where have you been all day?" Louis asked.

"I've been out. I was getting stuff for dinner for Torre and I."

"Oh is she coming over here tonight?" Zayn asked.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Are you guys doing anything tonight?"

"I was just planning on hanging around here." Zayn explained.

"Yeah, I went out last night so I was gonna play it low-key. Why?" Louis said.

"Well I was wondering if you guys would help me out. I was planning a nice dinner on the beach and thought you guys could be our servers?" I couldn't help but smile, they would be ridiculous.

"What?" Louis asked, a fake shocked look on his face. "You want me to serve you?"

"Well...yes." I said, laughing at him. Louis likes to act all sassy, but in reality he had the biggest heart and would do anything to help anyone.

"I guess I could manage it." He said with a smirk.

"I don't mind helping out." Zayn said. He was always so cool and collected.

"Great, thanks guys. I really want to make this special. Torre has never had a boyfriend before and tonight I'm going to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend."

"That's great, Niall. I'm so happy for you! What do you want us to wear?" Zayn asked.

"Well....I was thinking you could dress up in suits." I don't think they'll agree to this.

"I have to wear a suit?" Louis asked, but I knew he was just playing around.

"Yes, yes you do. And you have to take orders from me too."

"Fine, but this is a one time thing." He smirked.

"Okay, thanks boys." I said, and walked back up to the house. I still had to shower and get ready. The nerves were starting to set in, but I was mostly excited about tonight. In a few short hours, I could officially have a girl to call my own.

{A/N: Sorry for the wait! I've been really busy this week, but next week is spring break, so hopefully I'll get lots of writing done :-) Hope you like the chapter! Please comment and vote!}