Chapter 6

** Honeymoon hut in Belize. (pictured above)

*************

"I can't believe the guys are sending us to Belize for our honeymoon." Adam says full of excitement as him and Tim packed their suitcases.

"Yeah, I know. I can't wait to see the pyramids." Tim smiles. "That's gonna be awesome."

"They were gonna send us on a cruise but that would take up most of the time so we're flying." Adam says as he neatly folds a shirt and places it into the suitcase.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous about that. I've never been on a plane before." Tim says, sitting down on the bed and smiling as he watches his husband rush around.

"It's not that bad. I've flown several times. Did you see the picture of the place we'll be staying? It's so beautiful. Oh, there's one thing I definitely want to do while we are there. I want to go snorkeling. They say the water is so clear." Adam says.

Tim begins to chuckle at Adam's rambling.

Adam stops and puts his hands on his hips.

"What are you finding so amusing, Mr. Foust?" Adam asks.

"You, Mr. Foust. You're not the least bit excited are you?" Tim asks with a smirk on his face.

A huge smile comes across Adam's face as he straddles his husband and sits in his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You wouldn't believe how excited I am." Adam smiles.

"Oh, I think I can." Tim chuckles.

"This just doesn't seem real. I just married the most gorgeous man that I have ever laid eyes on and we're spending our honeymoon in Belize." Adam smiles as Tim kisses him softly.

"Are you sure we're even gonna be able to leave out hut?" Tim asks softly as he kisses on Adam's neck.

"Yep." Adam giggles, pushing Tim away and standing up from his lap. "Cause I want to go snorkeling." He laughs as he begins packing again.

"But it's our honeymoon." Tim pouts. 

"I know, Sweetie pie." Adam pouts his bottom lip. "And trust we'll do more than our share of lovemaking. But this is beautiful Belize."

"I know. I wanna see everything too." Tim smiles.

"Do you have the passports?" Adam asks as he starts putting some shorts into Tim's suitcase.

"Yep." Tim answers.

"Plane tickets?" Adam asks.

"Yep," Tim answers again.

"Why am I packing your suitcase?" Adam asks, looking around at his brown-eyed husband.

"I don't know." Tim shrugs and chuckles.

~~~

Chris packed the last of the suitcases into the trunk of his car. As he and Austin got ready to carry the newlyweds to the airport.

"You sure you got everything?" Chris asks.

"Yeah, we spent most of the night double checking everything." Adam says as he smiles down at Tim hugging Satchmo.

"He'll be fine, Timmy." Austin chuckles. "I'll take care of him as if he were my own child."

"You better." Tim says as he stands up. "Cause he'll let me know if you miss treat him."

Austin chuckles as he ruffles the large dog's white fur.

"We need to get going." Chris says, closing the trunk.

"Wait!" Olena shouts as she runs out of the house with one of her cameras. "Here. Take this."

"Thank you. I don't even own a camera. So I didn't think about one." Adam smiles taking the camera from her.

"I'll work on your wedding pictures will you're gone." She says as she hugs they both. "Take plenty of pictures."

She waves as they drive away.

~~~

Adam reaches down and places his hand on Tim's leg to stop it from bouncing, as they wait to board the plane.

"Will you relax?" Adam chuckles.

"Sorry." Tim says, crossing his legs to keep from bouncing them. "A little nervous."

"I know but everything will be fine. You'll see." Adam says, kissing him on the cheek.

Soon, they had boarded and had taken off from the New Orleans International Airport.

After Tim had downed a couple of stiff drinks he became more relaxed and actually enjoyed the flight. Except for the screaming kid in the seat behind them.

They get off the plane and collect their luggage. As they walk out of the airport to flag down a taxi they see a man holding a sign 'Tim & Adam Foust'.

"Wow." Tim chuckles. "I feel like royalty."

"This is awesome." Adam laughs as they walk up to the man and introduces themselves.

He takes them directly to their reserved bungalow. (pictured above)

Tim tips the driver then walks inside where Adam stood in a daze staring at the beautiful decor.

"This is breathtaking." He says softly.

"So are you." Tim says as he walks up behind his husband, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him on the shoulder.

Adam smiles as he turns around in Tim's arms to face him, wrapping his arms around him.

"That's so cheesy." He says with a smirk.

"Wasn't it though." Tim chuckles softly.

"Soooo. What do you want to do first?" Adam as, biting his bottom lip as his hands make their way underneath the back of Tim's tee shirt.

"Do you even have to ask?" Tim says staring into the blue eyes of his lover.

"Oh, I think we are on the same page." Adam says as he crashes his lips onto Tim's.

Tim slowly walks Adam back until they reach the bed.

Adam reaches up and removes Tim's glasses and lays them on the nightstand. They slowly and seductively remove each other's clothes.

"I love you, so much." Adam says as he takes Tim by the hand and lays down, pulling his husband with him.

"I love you." Tim whispers as he kisses Adam's lips softly as they stare into each other's eyes.

Tim slowly slides his hand down Adam's arm, as they enjoyed the taste of the other's kiss. Tim takes his husband's hand in his, interlocking their fingers and raising them above their heads on the pillow as he leaves soft kisses along his lover's jaw moving to his neck where he nibbles, leaving his mark.

There was no need to rush. The world was locked outside. This was their time. 

**************

VOTE & COMMENT, PLEASE!!