Chapter 4

The day had come. Their wedding day.

Tim and Austin got ready in Austin's room and Adam and Chris got ready in Adam and Tim's room.

A beautiful wedding canopy had been rented and set up in the backyard. (pictured above)

Jenika played hostess to their guest while Olena got her camera ready to take pictures. 

As their handful of guest arrives, Tim paces nervously around the bedroom as Austin sits calmly on the bed.

"Man, I thought I would never see this day come." Austin smirks. "Will you sit down, you're wearing out the old carpet."

Tim stops in his tracks and glared at his little brother.

"I have never been this nervous in my life." Tim says before he starts pacing again.

A soft knock was heard on the bedroom door.

"You guys dressed?" Kelsey asks through the door.

"Yeah, come on in." Austin answers.

"Oh, my Lord. Look at you." She smiles as she walks up to Tim. "I've never seen you dress up like this before."

"Probably the last time too." Tim smiles nervously, scratching his cheek.

She begins to pin a beautiful red rose bud to the lapel of his suit coat. She then turns to Austin, pinning a white rose bud on his.

"Have you been in to see Adam?" Tim asks.

"Not yet. I'm headed that way." She smiles. "Austin, you have the rings?"

"Nope, the ringbearer does." Austin smiles as he looks down at the rosebud.

"Ringbearer?" Kelsey asks.

"You'll see." Austin chuckles. "It was Tim's idea."

"Well, alright then." She laughs. "Gotta go check on the other guys. It's almost time."

"Great." Tim says with a shaky breath.

Kelsey goes to the other bedroom and knocks on the door.

"Come in." Chris answers.

She walks into the same situation as the other room. Chris sitting calmly on the bed as Adam walks nervously around the bed.

"If it makes you feel any better, Tim's not any better." She laughs as she pins the rosebud on Adam's lapel.

"How does he look?" Adam asks with a smile.

"Gorgeous. Just like you." She smiles giving him a kiss on the cheek and then whispers.  "Thank you for coming into his life."

Adam smiles and hangs his head.

~~~

Soft music begins to play as Austin walks slowly down the aisle. Tim stands taking deep breaths trying to calm his nerves as his time nears.

Tim walks slowly down the aisle. He chuckles slightly as his eyes fall on Joe Ben in his checkered suit that is more than a couple of inches too short.

 He chuckles slightly as his eyes fall on Joe Ben in his checkered suit that is more than a couple of inches too short

Tim let's go of a heavy breath as he takes his spot in front of the preacher. He looks back down the aisle to see Chris making his way down to his spot. Tim giving him a nervous smile.

"Oh my, God." He whispers as his eyes meet the smiling blue eyes of his fiance'. He tries hard to hold back the tears that were threatening and to stand steady on his shaky legs.

"Don't pass out." Austin whispers with a smirk.

Adam smiles with tears in his eyes as he reaches for Tim's extended hand as they turn to face the preacher. And he begins the ceremony.

"It is written that the greatest of all things, the most wonderful experience in the world. Is Love.

Tim and Adam, you have honored us by inviting us to witness your commitment to each other in holy matrimony. 

May your love grow sure and strong and true in the days and years of your shared life together."

Tim and Adam turn to face each other as they repeat the traditional wedding vows.

"May we have the rings?" The preacher says.

Tim looks toward the back door of their house and gives a quick whistle.

Satchmo comes walking out with two ribbons tied around his neck, each ribbon holding a gold wedding band.

There were several "Awwws" from their guest as Satchmo slowly makes his way to where Tim and Adam were standing with smiles on their faces.

Austin and Chris step forward and take the ribbons from around the large dog's neck.

"Well, that was definitely different." The preacher chuckles as Satchmo sits down at his master's feet. "Now, may we have the rings?"

Tim turns and takes the ring from Austin.

Adam smiles as he holds out his shaking hand.

"With this ring, my Soulmate, I thee wed. As a symbol of my love." Tim says softly, his voice breaking as tears roll down his cheeks. He slips the ring onto Adam's finger and kisses it.

Adam sobs as he turns and takes the ring from Chris. He takes hold of Tim's shaking hand.

"With this ring, my Soulmate, I thee wed. As a symbol of my love." He smiles through his tears as he slips the ring on Tim's finger and kisses it.

"By the power invested in me by the state of Louisianna, I now pronounce you husbands for life. You may now kiss your husband." The preacher smiles.

Tim and Adam smile as they wrap their arms around each other and their lips crash into a passionate kiss.

Cheers, claps and a few Cajun yells came from their guest.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Family and Friends. I am honored to introduce to you for the first time, Tim and Adam Foust." The preacher says with a huge smile.

*********

I'm quite happy with this chapter. XD

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!