Chapter 13

The week was spent fishing, catching crawfish and making plans. Plans on how to shock the townspeople.

Even though Bob helped with the catching of the fish and crawfish, they decided that it would be best for him to show up later at the festival like he normally did. Tim and the others would go help set up like normal.

While they were having breakfast at Hattie's, they filled her and Joe Ben in on their plan. So that they wouldn't think that Bob was back to his old ways. They wanted it to look as natural as possible.

As the sun slowly starts to rise, more and more people begins to show up. The smell of Cajun cooking filled the air along with the music of the old Cajuns playing and singing.

Tim and Adam proudly walk through the crowd of people holding hands. News of their recent marriage had spread like a wildfire throughout the Bayou.

Some would actually turn their backs to the happy couple. Others would give them disgusting looks. But none was dampening the couples' smiles.

The couple would actually chuckle at the actions of the people.

They loved each other. They were happily married and didn't give a d*mn in who knew it.

"You wanna dance?" Tim asks as they walk by the musicians.

"I would love to." Adam smiles.

But as they begin to dance, one by one the musicians stops playing and the ones that were dancing walks away.

The couple stops and looks around. All eyes were on them standing by themselves. It wasn't until Tim sees the disappointment in his husband's eyes that he knew he had to think of something fast.

Tim pulls his husband close and kisses him softly in front of the crowd. It was so quiet that you could almost hear a pin drop.

A smile comes across the Cajun's lips as he begins to sing to his husband. Adam giggles softly as he wraps his arms around Tim's neck and begins to sway to him singing the song that he had sung on their wedding day. 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You.'

Jenika wipes a tear at the pure beauty of it. Austin takes Olena by the hand and steps forward as they too begin to dance to Tim's singing. Followed by Chris and Jenika.

No one noticed Bob standing with his arms crossed over his chest wearing a disgusted look on his face. But on the inside, he was happy that Foust did not allow the townspeople to spoil that special moment for them.

After Tim finishes the song, the lovers place their foreheads together.

"Thank you, Baby." Adam whispers.

"Anytime, Sweetheart." Tim says softly before Adam kisses him passionately.

"If you two f..f..faggots don't quit, I'm going to throw up my breakfast." Bob says with a growl.

Tim quickly hangs his head, trying not to laugh at Bob fumbling to say the word that use to cause him no trouble to say.

The crowd begins to back away, thinking they were fixing to see a fight.

Tim gently pushes Adam over to Chris who quickly grabs his brother and pulls him out of the line of danger.

"And just who give you the right to tell me to stop showing affection to my husband?" Tim says as he takes a step toward Bayou Bob. 

Mummers could be heard from the crowd as the two men faced each other.

"Guys, we don't want any trouble." Rob says, playing his part.

"As long as F.. Faggot Foust is in town, there will be trouble. His kind is unwanted." Bob says. The crowd nods in agreement.

"My kind?" Tim asks raising a brow. "So are you the hero that plans on ridding this town of the two gays? You haven't succeeded yet." Tim says, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I doubt very seriously that you ever will."

"True." The big man says as a smile begins to form on his bearded face. "So, I guess I'll just buy you a beer instead."

"Cool." Tim smiles.

The townspeople begin to look around at each other with confused expressions.

Bob laughs as he holds out his hand. Tim shakes his hand without even a second thought. Bob drapes his arm over the shorter man's shoulder but as they turn around they come face to face with the 'Son of Satan' glaring at them with cold dark eyes.

"You got a problem, Demon Boy?" Bob asks with attitude.

The crowd quickly closes in. They have never seen Bayou Bob and Mark fight. This would be very entertaining.

"Yeah, I got a problem, Jennings." Mark says in a low growl. "You! Foust may fall for your bullsh*t but I'm not falling for it."

"And? What do you plan on doing about it?" Bob asks.

"Don't know just yet. Maybe we can discuss it why getting drunk on some of Pa's shine." A smile creeping on Mark's pale face.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Bob laughs patting Mark on the back.

Everyone stood in shock. 

Tim reaches for his husband's hand. Adam smiles as he kisses Tim on the cheek.

Tim turns and eyes the crowd.

"You bloodthirsty *ssholes might as well find something else to entertain your pathetic lives." Tim says, giving them all a hard look.

"Yeah, maybe y'all could find another hobby. Maybe, cock-fighting." Bob adds.

Tim and Adam share a smile.

"We've done that. It's fun." Tim laughs.

"Oh Geez! Foust! I'm talking about roosters." Bob says walking away shaking his head.

************

VOTE & COMMENT!!!