Chapter 35

!! WARNING: SMUT !!

**********

Tim walks into the house and hangs his keys on the hook by the door. It had been a quiet ride home but a comfortable quiet.

Tim heads to the kitchen to get him a beer while Adam locks the door.

Tim reaches into the refrigerator to get him a beer. He eyes the contents of the refrigerator trying to decide if he wanted something to eat.

Deciding against food he closes the door and turns around almost running into his husband.

"What are you doing?" Tim chuckles as Adam pushes him up against the fridge.

"I don't think that you can actually say 'No' to me." Adam smiles as he holds his husband firmly against the appliance.

"Oh, you think?" Tim smirks as he raises a brow.

"Okay. Let me rephrase that. I KNOW that you can't say 'No' to me." Adam replies.

Tim stares into his husband's blue eyes. His mind racing to think of things, anything that would keep him from getting turned on. A bearded lady. A ninety-year-old woman with saggy boobs wearing a bikini. Kissing Joe Ben. ANYTHING!!! 

'You can do this, Tim. Stay strong! You're an Oak!' Tim thinks to himself.

"Oh? No argument?" Adam says softly as he brushes his lips across Tim's.

Tim turns his head away from the soft warm lips of his husband.

'THINK YOU MORAN!' His brain yells at him.

"Uh, I told you that you blew it when you laughed at me." Tim says as he tries to keep his breathing steady.

'Is that the best that you could come up with?' Tim's brain asks.

"I said that I was sorry." Adam says as he pouts.

'OH, HELL NO!! NOT THE POUTING LIPS!!' Tim's brain screams. 'F*CK BEING AN OAK! YOU'RE A SEQUOIA!!!'

"Th .. The d..d..damage has al ..already b..b..been done." Tim stutters.

'STOP YOUR D*MN STUTTERING! YOU IDIOT!!'

"Well, you know, I can heal the damages. I can make you feel all better." Adam whispers as he leans in and nibbles on Tim's earlobe. "I'll make you scream. Not in pain but in pleasure."

"Oh, sh*t." Tim mumbles.

"What was that?" Adam asks, raising his head just enough to look into Tim's eyes.

"Nothing." Tim answers quickly shaking his head.

Adam smiles and nods. He begins leaving soft kisses along Tim's jaw making his way slowly to his lover's neck.

'OH GOD!! NOT THE NECK!! SEQUOIAS DON'T HAVE NECKS! BE STRONG!! OH, HELLL!! NOT THE SWEET SPOT!!!'

An accidental groan comes from Tim as he closes his eyes. 

'YOU DUMB ASS!! You just screwed up! You weren't supposed to groan.'

"I hate f*cking Sequoias." Tim mumbles.

"What?" Adam giggles as he raises up to look at his husband once again.

"You win." Tim says softly, shaking his head.

Adam grins and bites his bottom lip. Grabbing Tim's hand, he practically drags him to their bedroom.

Within seconds, their clothes were on the floor. Adam attacks his husband in a passionate kiss as he backs him toward the bed. Adam gives a seductive smile as he gently pushes Tim down on the bed.