Chapter 7

Tim buries his face into his husband's neck as his body tenses up with his release.

Adam groans softly as he runs his hands up and down his husband's sweaty back.

"Oh my, God." Tim whispers with heavy breath as his body relaxes from exhaustion.

"Baby, that was so amazing." Adam smiles.

Sweat running down his face, Tim raises up to look down at his gorgeous husband. He shakes his head trying to get his sweaty hair out of his face.

"Is it hot in here or is it just that I'm sweating profusely because I'm fat." Tim chuckles.

Adam giggles as he brushes Tim's hair out of his face and wipes the sweat from his face.

"You're not fat. It is hot in here. Maybe because we didn't take the time to open the windows to let the ocean breeze in." Adam smiles.

"I can't handle this." Tim says as he reaches for some wipes to clean themselves off and discards the used condom.

"Here." He says as he pitches Adam a pair of shorts then begins to open the windows. The strong ocean breeze cool the bungalow immediately.

"Are we going somewhere?" Adam asks as he slips on his shorts.

"You'll see." Tim smiles as he also slips on shorts. "Are you sore?"

"No." Adam smiles.

"Good." Tim smiles as he takes his husband by the hand.

He leads him out the front door to the patio. He leads him around the couch on the patio and looks out at the short pier.

"You ready?" Tim smiles.

"For what?" Adam giggles.

It didn't take long to figure out what Tim had planned as he began to run toward the end of the pier pulling a laughing Adam with him.

When they reached the end of the pier, still holding hands they jump into the beautiful blue ocean water.

"AWESOME!" Adam shouts as he comes above the surface.

"Perfect way to cool down." Tim laughs as Adam splashes water at him.

Tim swims over to Adam, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer.

"If you only knew how much I love you." Tim says as he kisses him softly.

"Oh, I do. You just showed me inside." Adam smiles as he crashes his lips once again to Tim's.

After a lengthy swim in the ocean, they head inside for a shower together. Things heated up again as they washed each other's bodies. Kissing, caressing, leaving hickeys in places that only they, as lovers, would see. Examining every inch of their lover's body. Cute little moles and scars that they've never noticed before.

"What happened here?" Adam asks softly as he runs his finger gently over the small scar by Tim's left brow.

"Compliments of Bayou Bob." Tim smiles. "He hit me with a beer bottle during one of our many fights. Ended up having to get a few stitches."

"Bless your heart." Adam says as he leans forward to kiss the scar.

They dried each other off, brushed the other's hair, dressed the other. Anything that would allow them to touch the other.

Tim picks up the chilled bottle of champagne that was provided with the two glasses and leads Adam out to the couch on the patio, overlooking the ocean.