Chapter 31

Tim smiles at the baby girl as he reaches out and carefully rubs her on the head.

"Thank God, she doesn't have red hair." He jokingly teases his younger brother.

"You want to hold her?" Austin grins.

Tim quickly jerks back his hand, putting his hands behind his back. Adam couldn't help but giggle at his actions. It was like a child that had just been told not to touch something.

"No, I don't know ... I .. I might drop her." Tim mumbles, shaking his head.

"It's not hard." Austin smiles as he holds Bailey up to Tim.

"No, Austin." Tim says, taking a step back. "I'm serious. I don't know how and I'd never forgive myself if I was to hurt her."

"Tim, Honey, come here." Kelsey says as she reaches out and takes him by the arm. She leads him over and sits him in a chair. "I'm going to help you hold your new little niece."

"I'm .. I'm not too sure about this Kel." Tim says, shifting nervously in the chair.

"Oh, you'll do fine." She smiles as she reaches and takes the baby from Austin.

"Cradle your arms like this." Rob says as he illustrates how.

"Just relax." Kelsey smiles as she lays the baby in Tim's arms. "With your voice, you need to speak softly so you won't startle her."

Tim takes a calming breath as he looks down at his sleeping niece.

"Hey, Baby Girl." Tim says softly. Even in his soft voice, his voice was very deep causing Bailey to jump. "Oh, shit. What did I do? Somebody take her."

"No, you're fine, Tim." Kelsey laughs.

Adam stoops down beside the chair and gently takes Bailey's little hand in his.

"She's so beautiful." He says quietly.

A very tired Olena couldn't pass up the moment and manages to get several pictures of Bailey and her uncles with her camera.

"Listen, guys, it's very late." Rob says as he checks his watch. "Both mom and baby are doing great. Everybody needs to get some rest."

"It's been a very long night." Tim says as Austin reaches down to take his daughter.

"Yes, it definitely has." Olena says with a yawn. "Tim? Adam? Thank you, guys, for not panicking too much." She giggles.

"Is that blood that's soaked in that towel in the living room?" Austin, finally had to asks.

"What? No." Tim chuckles. "Olena had asked for a glass of tomato juice. I dropped it when her water broke."

"Oh, good." Rob chuckles. "Kinda had us worried for a moment."

Rob and Kelsey left but not before promising that either they or Chance would be back later to check on mother and baby.

"Good night, Y'all." Tim says as he leans over and kisses Olena and Bailey on the forehead and gently pats his brother on the cheek. "Love Y'all."

"We love you too." Austin smiles.

"Try and keep the kid quiet." Tim says with a smirk as he takes Adam by the hand and leaves the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind them.

~~

Tim is awaken by a knock on the front door.

"Who the hell?" Tim groans as he throws the covers back to get out of bed.