8- "I Think... I'm Gay..."

"Hey," Sam said with a laugh as he hugged Angel back.

He made sure that he wasn't too tall for her when she hugged him. Being over a foot feet taller than somebody did bring a few issues when trying to hug each other.

"So, where are we walking to?" She asked, after they finished their hug.

"Nowhere particularly, I just needed some fresh air to get my brain working," he replied, smiling, he then asked her, "anywhere you'd like to go?"

"Well, I kind of wanted to go to the park, but whatever you want honestly..." she smiled, messing with her hair that she had put into a quick messy bun just a minute prior.

"The park sounds fine," he responded with a smile as he started to walk with her.

Angel walked along with Sam, humming.

"You know," Angel started, looking at their surroundings, "I just noticed I met you at a bar, at a party, and I know nothing about you, but I'm walking with you," she laughed.

He laughed and said, "that's actually true, I could be insane, and you wouldn't even know."

"You could be insane!" She repeated, "well, I don't care, you're handsome. "

He raised his eyebrows and smiled, "oh really? Why thank you, Miss... er... what's your last name?"

"It's McKinnley," she laughed, "we should get to know each other more! What's your favourite color?"

~-~-~

Oh
My
Chuck

She's literally like 4 years old

And her and Sammy would be really cute together.

Two possible ship names:

Sngel (this is my favorite)
Dead Angel

(Well she's gonna die right?)

Jess
Amy
Ruby
Etc.

-~-~-

He thought about her question for a second, then answered, "I can't choose, either blue or green, how about you?"

"Hmm..." she thought, "blue or mint green."

"What's your favorite animal?" She asked curiously obviously asking the important questions.

~-~-~

ANGEL ARE YOU THREE?

I MEAN REALLY?!

HSEOPCE CEOX BEW8OBD T3UFAYH DUK F70 ON DEEO.

-~-~-

"I don't know, never really thought about it," he admitted with his eyebrows furrowed, "maybe a moose, I've read about them, they seem interesting. What about you?"

"Mooses are cool... Moosei? Meese?" she giggled, "help me out here Mr. Tall Nerd."

"I think it's just moose."

"Oh," she realized, "well, you kind of remind me of a moose, no offense..."

He laughed once more and said, "I know a few people who actually call me Moose, so, no offense taken,"

"Oh, okay, good," she smiled, she thought for a second about the animal question, "my favorite animal would have to be a fox, they're fascinating!"

"They're cool too," Sam agreed.

They eventually reached the park and Angel excitedly pointed at the swing set, "Mr. Tall we should go on that!"