10- "I Like Eggs, Cas."

~-~-~

I feel like every ten chapters I should have like, a challenge word. I have a random word I have to get into the story somehow. I'll pick it this time, but I'll let you pick for 20, 30, etc.

Okee?

This time it's...

Kangaroo

Probably could have done better, but I only took like 30 seconds.

So Kangaroo must be in the chapter somewhere.

Comment the next one HERE

-~-~-

Angel and Sam sat on the swings, which Sam thought that he--being Mr. Tall and all-- might be just a little too tall for. They talked and got to know eachother better. Angel did find out about Sam's past relationships and how they're all DEAD. She didn't like the sound of that, but she assumed it was coincidence, there was no such things a cursed person after all. They talked about their back stories, how Angel was adopted, she never knew her birthparents. The McKinnley's adopted her when she was only a month old. Sam explained his, with Mary, John, and Bobby all having passed, sadly.

Angel had gotten cold at some point and Sam offered his jacket to her, which she took. It was really big on her, but it functioned.

She claimed her swing had broke--even though it hadn't--so she sat on Sam's lap. Which had been her intention all along; that sly fox.

They got hungry around 11 AM, so they stopped for pizza at a pizzaria. After they finished eating, they went back to Sam's house to see if Dean was there, which he wasn't. There was a missed call, so they called back the number.

Dean pushed his lips against Castiel's, smoothing his hair back along the side of his head, his other hand on the back of Cas' neck.

Castiel first was a little shocked but then melted into the kiss.

He felt at home for the first time in forever.

~-~-~

F O R D A F I R S T T I M E I N F O R E V E R

I'LL STOP MAKING FROZEN REFERENCES.

I'LL LET IT GO OKAY!

Hehehe

-~-~-

Cas put his arms around Dean's waist, holding his hands on his lower back, and pulled him closer.

Dean leaned into the kiss and held Castiel's head in his hands. His hand brushed onto Cas' shoulder and down his back.

"You do realize we met eachother yesterday and we already make out constantly, right?" Dean asked.

"But, I like it, Dean," he justified, "you're just... maybe 'the one...' I guess."

Dean smiled at that, "I think you're my, 'the one,' too."

Castiel grinned, "hey, I bet, I know you well enough to say... you're hungry."

"Yes, Cas, I'm always hungry."

"Well, it's noon, but, I guess if you're always hungry, there's no time to be hungrier than noon."

"Egg-zactly," Dean smiled.

"Are you hinting at something here?" Cas asked him.

"I like eggs, Cas."

"We can't have breakfast again, Dean, besides I used the last of the eggs already," Cas explained.