26- "FUCK!!!"

~-~-~

Some people apologize for cussing around me and then they see this chapter title...

-~-~-

Sam had come home from school at 1:26 PM after he had left at 8:30 AM to be there by 9:00 AM.

He was writing a paper when there was a knock at the door. He stood up and went to answer it.

He unlocked the door to see Dean, and... Castiel?

"Oh, uh, Castiel. Hi, wasn't expecting you," Sam greeted.

Cas started, "is it, you know, okay, if I come and be here with Dea--"

"Cas, it's my house," Dean took Cas' hand and pulled him inside.

Sam laughed. It was Dean's house, Sam wasn't paying for it.

"Oh, okay..." Cas said.

Sam shut the door and Dean and Cas kicked their shoes off.

Cas turned to Sam, "so you're okay with this?"

Sam shrugged, "I saw the looks he gave you at the bar. I'm pre-law, what can I say?"

Cas smiled, "I guess that's true."

Sam nodded, "I have a, uh, paper to do," he pointed behind him to the table litered with papers and books flipped to various pages.

Cas nodded, "I know how that is."

Sam turned back and walked to the dining room after nodding. He sat down in his chair and began writing again.

Dean looked to Cas after Sam had left. Dean held out his hand for Cas to hold.

"You've wanted to since I picked you up," Dean said.

Castiel grinned and took Dean's hand, "your hands are always really warm, Dean."

"So, I've been told," Dean smiled and took Cas towards his bedroom.

Sam looked up as his brother led Cas to his door. He shook his head and looked back down to his work.

"What are we doing?" Cas asked.

"Well, you said this morning..." Dean smirked.

Cas smiled, "I thought you said, 'It won't be as sexy of an undressing.' "

Dean shrugged and sat down on the bed, "I mostly said that to keep you from taking my clothes off because they're annoying to put on. I wear a different outfit to work than normal outfits."

Cas gave him a weird look, "okay..."

Cas sat on his lap, and started on his clothes.

"Just the shirt for now, okay?" Dean told him, putting his arms around Cas' waist so he wouldn't fall.

Cas nodded and pulled off the shirt he was wearing.

"Dean, why are you wearing two shirts?" Cas asked.

"I'm not."