A never ending love (A Luke Bryan Fanfiction)

"Kayla! Get your butt over here! We've gotta leave!" My name is Jenna Kate Myrick! Me and my best friend Kayla Johnson are moving from Birmingham Alabama to Leesburg Georgia. My parents were both killed by kidnapper so I wanted to get away so I wouldn't be surrounded by memories. I LOVED my parents but I just couldn't take it anymore. Me and Kayla have been living in a 2 room apartment for the last 2 years. Once we get to Leesburg we will live in to separate houses. We are both in 11th grade so we will be starting classes at the local high school when Christmas break is over! I'm really nervous but also very excited!!!!

It's about 9a.m. and we had gotten all of our stuff into my jacked up Chevy truck and her jeep wrangler. We decided to go grab some breakfast before we started the drive. We couldn't choose where to go since this was our last time eating here. After thinking for a while we decided on Mrs. Belle's Southern Diner! Once we got there we sat down and enjoyed our breakfast but then it was time to go:( We got in our vehicles and headed out. I couldn't believe I was leaving, but I had to.

~~~~~~~~

After 6 hours of driving we finally arrived in Leesburg!! It was 4:00 and I was starving!!!! I'm sure Kayla is to because she is a freakin pig! When I say pig, I mean PIG! I got out of my truck and went over towards Kayla. She ran up to me and hugged meMRI was so blessed to have her as my bestfriend! We've been together since birth and we will NEVER be separated!!

We went and grabbed some lunch\supper then came back to our country houses! I was so happy! We both unpacked and started to decorate our houses! I had my country music blarin and I was singing along with no care in the world!! Then Kayla comes in without knocking... Ugh she does that all the time! Note to self: keep door locked! "Hey girl are you done?" I screamed!!! "Whoa! I didn't mean to scare ya Jen!" "It's ok! I just got done! How bout u?" Yeah I'm done but I was just comin to tell you goodnight! I'm tired!" "Ok I'm tired too. What time is it?" "About 2:00 a.m." What?!?!?! Wow!!! Thy went by quick! But anyways night! Love you girl!!!!" "Love you 2!!!!"

Well I'd say its time to call it a day! I've got to go look for a job tomorrow!