Foreword from Author!

Hi, dear Readers!

For those reading my work for the first time, nice to meet you! I'm the author, Kimmie~

First of all, I would like to thank you all for giving this book a read. It means a lot to me!

I started writing this book when I was a teenager in 2017. I was going through some stuff at the time and anime was one of my escapes from reality. All of my attempts to explore emotions and human connections somehow created this book.

Today, 7 years later (wowww it has been a hot minute guys), I will be re-reading this book while editing it and hopefully finish the second book. It has been some time since I wrote fanfiction so, please bear with me as I try to re-awaken my rusty writing skills!

Again, this writing process will be a journey so buckle your seatbelts!

If you enjoy this book, don't forget to leave a vote and let me know what you think by commenting on the story. I love hearing from my readers!

Anyway, gentle reminder:

This story will be an AU! All the Generation of Miracles will be together in one high school with some twists here and there. They did not go to the same middle school in this story. 

Also, DISCLAIMER!!!

I do not own Kuroko no Basket. All the characters belong to the original creator, Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

I only own my OCs and the plot for this book.

For an older version of this book: Credit to my friend Abel for the old cover (it was under a different title back then).

The current cover is by @Cora-chan💞

Now, without further a do.. Read onwards to the first chapter, dear Readers!

See ya~

~kimmie_ryren

[Edited: 27/02/2024]