Chapter 20 ~ Training Camp I ~

At last, Souma cooled off and now had a headache. He sighed heavily, letting his shoulders sag at the thought of Murasakibara not coming to an important training camp. Hokuto patted him on the shoulder as she sweatdropped at his antics. It's not often to see Souma snapping at people like that.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, I see. Got overexcited, did you?" Hokuto raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shut it, Haruno-sensei. I was busy planning the regimens. I barely got any sleep," Souma glared at the busty ginger. Her orange hair is a little darker than Minako's and longer.

"Ano, you can take this if you want, coach.." Megumi held out a can of coffee to the silver haired teacher.

"If only Murasakibara is as considerate as you, Mirai.." Souma took the cool drink from Megumi, still with am irritated look on his face.

"When did you buy that, Megumicchi?" Kise popped up beside tha small raven head with a question mark on the top of his head.

"It was in the fridge at home. I just had the feeling to bring it," Megumi said.

"Hah? So you brought it here just because of that?" Kise asked, with a surprised look on his face.

"I somehow have thoughts like that sometimes. I just follow it.."

"Whoahh!"

"Mirai-san seems to have very good instincts," Kuroko commented as he witnessed Kise being punched on the head by Souma for being so loud.

"Coach surely knew what he was doing when he took her as the assistant coach," Momoi added.

Among all the commotion, Akashi was the only one silent. He just stood observing Megumi.

"You seem to be silent, nanodayo," Midorima said.

"I am not the only one." Akashi looked over his shoulder to see that Aomine has been quiet all this while. Which is rare because he would either bully Kise or pick a fight with Hokuto. He didn't even had one of his porn mags out.

Akashi followed Aomine's line of vision and noticed that the tanned power forward was focused on Megumi who was comforting Kise.

"It seems that my silence has been rewarded with something interesting," Akashi gave a ghost of a smile to the taller male.

"Hmph, not that I care, nanodayo," Midorima said icily.

"You will care soon enough, Midorima."

_______

Everyone sweatdropped at the sight they were seeing.

Murasakibara was sitting at a table at the Mirai Inn, stuffing his mouth with food. Well, it didn't look like he was stuffing food because he eats really fast even when he's all lazily eating his food.

"What are you doing here, Murasakibara?!" Souma popped a vein.

"Hmm?" Murasakibara looked up lazily at his teammates. "Eating."

Obviously.

"Don't give me that!" Souma cracked his fist. Looks like the coffee he drank wasn't enough to calm him down. Cranky, huh.

"Seems like the guests have arrived," Noriko walked into the room with her shinai in hand. "Welcome to the Mirai Inn."

She bowed, followed by Minako and Kasamatsu who were standing behind her.

"It's been a while, Noriko-san.." Hokuto bowed, followed by the rest of the team. Except Murasakibara, though. He just stared at them lazily before Souma pushed his head.