Chapter 1: Kise's Arrival

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This fanfic is an AU where the Kiseki no Sedai goes to the same high school in the countryside. The school's name is Kiseki High. The name of the village is Kiseki Village.

They did not go to the same Middle School.

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own Kuroko no Basket. All rights goes to the original creators.

_________________________________________________

"Hi, mom! I just got off the train," a tall blonde boy said cheerfully into his phone. His other hand was secure in his pocket while the the other was on strap of his bag full of clothes.

"That's wonderful! You arrived just in time." Kise heard his mom sighing in relief on the other side.

"Umm, they said they would have someone waiting for me, right?"

"Mhm.. Just look for someone with long raven hair and magenta eyes!" His mom informed.

"Okay, then. I'll give you another call when I get to the house.."

"Take care now, Ryouta.."

"Bye, mom.."

With that, he pressed the button to end the call. He put his phone back into his pocket before looking around in search of anyone with the features his mom mentioned just now.

"Long raven hair, magenta eyes.." he repeated to himself. He looked to the left. He looked to the right. "Hmm, she's not here yet?"

"Kise Ryouta," a soft voice said from behind him. He flinched then turned around. No one was there. He felt the hair behind his neck stand on end. His mom did mention about ghost stories all around the area. But, it's only 4.00 p.m. !

"Kise Ryouta," the voice repeated.

Kise looked all around him but, there was no one there. People rarely use the train in the area. So, he was the only one there at the moment.

'Could it be that this place is actually abandoned?'

In the middle of his panic, he felt someone tap on his arm. He flinched, drawing back and scrambling to shield his eyes with his arms.

'No, not the little boy from Ju-on!! I'm going to die!' 

"Kise Ryouta. Down here," the voice said. 

Reluctantly, he lowered his arms from his eyes. His eyes widened to see a short girl staring up at him with almond shaped magenta eyes. Her long raven hair swayed in the calming evening breeze.

"You're Kise Ryouta, right?" she spoke softly. Kise could barely hear what she was saying.

"Y-Yes, that's me. Um, I'm looking for-"

"The Mirai residence?" she tilted her head to the side as well as upwards. She was so small, the top of her head reach just about his chest height.

"Yes, t-that's it. You're the one they sent to pick me up?" Kise bent down a bit to her level. Then, realizing it was probably rude to do that, he abruptly straightened himself again. He once bent down to talk to his sister who's just slightly taller than the girl in front of him. He got a jab to the ribs from her. 

This girl didn't seem like the grumpy type though.

"Yes, they did. Please follow me," she said, breaking his train of thought. She turned towards the road and started walking.

Kise silently followed her. She wore a floral white dress with black sandals. Her long raven hair flowed gracefully behind her.

'She has pretty hair,' Kise thought to himself. It reminded him of someone but, he could quite remember who.