Chapter 35 ~ A Bouquet of White Lilies ~

The next day after practice, Momoi dragged Megumi and informed Kise about their plans. Not that Kise didn't know about it. They had another family meeting just to discuss whether Megumi is allowed to go with them or not the other night! But, when Megumi mentioned Momoi, the head of the family also known as, Noriko, eased up and gave her the green lights. That was much to Kise's horror though because he wasn't allowed to go for some reason.

Must be because of Hokuto telling Noriko about all the unfinished homework, Kise. Deal with it.

Megumi sat silently in between Momoi and Aomine in the train. Momoi was cheerfully humming her favorite tune while Aomine had his face hidden by his porn magazine. Not that Megumi could see anything because Momoi had her arm covering her eyes.

"A-Ano, Satsuki-san.. Why are you covering my eyes?" Megumi asked. Seriously, she's really tiny. Even Momoi is taller than her.

"Eh?" Momoi flinched before glaring at Aomine.

"Put that thing away, Dai-chan!" Momoi half whispered. But, Aomine wasn't listening. Thank goodness, there wasn't anybody else on that train at the time. If not, everybody would have seen that lady with the huge knockers right there on the cover.

"Put what away?" Megumi asked again.

"Ah, i-it's n-nothing!" Momoi panicked. She fished a crumpled piece of paper out of her bag with her free hand and threw it directly at Aomine's head. Well, that got his attention.

"What the hell, Satsuki?" Aomine snapped, glaring at his childhood friend.

"Put that thing away!" Momoi pouted.

"What? It's just a porn mag. What's the big issue?!"

Momoi frowned at him and looked at the clueless Megumi. She had no idea what they were talking about.

"You'll corrupt her innocent brain!" Momoi argued.

"Oh, come on! It's not like you don't see these anatomies during Biology," Aomine retorted.

"That's different! Just put that away!" Momoi kicked his knee.

"Oi!"

Well, Momoi had point there. Those anatomy structures and stuff that they learn during Biology is no where near the same as those things in Aomine's magazines. She had her own traumatizing experience.

Once, she had to pick up her revision book from Aomine's house. Turns out it wasn't her revision book. Only the cover looked innocent but, the idiot replaced the content with his porn mags. Probably to hide it from his mom.

Momoi was traumatized for two reasons. One, it was her book that Aomine tore and staplered back onto a magazine. Two, the horror of the photo that she saw when she unknowingly opened it. I am not even going to describe it. So go ahead and imagine the naked lady in that certain pose or something.

Now, back to the three of them..

Those two spent more than 10 minutes bickering while Megumi just stayed there, listening to them. She thought of asking Kise what porn mags and 'knockers' meant when she gets home.

_______

Their first destination was the flower shop. It was a little at the end of town so, there weren't many people there. Megumi had her face hidden by her hoodie as usual. She had neatly folding her blazer into her bag earlier.

The small bell on top of the door tinkled when they entered.

"Oh, Momoi-chan and Aomine-kun. It's been a while since you came here~" a woman in her mid thirties greeted them. Her short ruby red hair was tied up in a tiny low pony tail. She put the watering can she was holding down onto the floor and went over to the trio.