Chapter 7 - hormones

Firstly- NEXT FEW CHAPTERS SMUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Secondly- I can't remember if I said what colour yoongis hair was, so we are gonna go with mint? Okay? Thirdly- keep voting and spreading my love!

Authors P.O.V
Jimin couldn't believe the person he'd been madly in love with for over a year was in his house, alone with him. Never mind the fact Yoongi now had him in a tight embrace. His couldn't quite get his head round how all this had happened, it happened all to fast.

Jimin had spent a year fantasizing and dreaming of everything he could do to Yoongi's pale skin, Everything he'd ever want to do to him. But now that Yoongi was here, embracing him, his mind was blank, his feet wouldn't move and his body was at boiling point.

Jimin's P.O.V
I pushed myself closer to the work top, still confused as to how this was all happening. Yoongi's flaccid crotch pushed against my arse as he leaned in closer, resting his chin on my shoulder and whispering into my ear, "Turn around".

And that's what I did.

I nervously turned, my face becoming redder by the second, my heart beating uncontrollably. His face was so close to mine, I could feel his breath on my cheeks as his leaned into my ear, whispering once more "Don't be nervous".

I felt Yoongi push himself closer into me, his soft member rubbing lightly against my thigh. He pulled his head away, causing our noses to now touch, my breathing hitched as his head turned slightly. He tightened his grip round my waist while pulling me slowly towards him until out lips where millimeters apart.

So soft, so smooth, so warm. His lips where wet, but in such a perfect way, they were firm yet soft. His lips moved in sync with mine, his tongue knocking on my mouth to gain entry. As I allowed his tongue in he instantly took dominance, searching every corner of my mouth. I took this time to savour his taste, his sent, the texture of his tongue twiddling around mine.

I felt my body tingle all over, my manhood becoming hard as Yoongi's hand traveled from my waist to my arse, his hands squeezing tightly as our kisses becoming messy and heated.

"AHA..oh..."A small moan left my mouth as Yoongi mumbled between kisses "Jump." I locked my legs around Yoongi's waist as his hands support my arse. His tongue dominating my mouth completely, small moans continued to seep out through my lips as his now not so soft member pushed hard against mine.

My hormones took over, I started grinding my crotch against his, moaning into his ear as his lips moved to my jaw, kissing wet kisses down to my neck. I locked my hands around his neck, pulling lightly on his mint hair as his mouth moved to my collarbone, nibbling lightly on the skin, causing my breathing to hitch once again.

This feeling I was feeling was unreal, it was intoxicating and addictive. His lips on my jaw, neck, collarbone; I craved more. I wanted to feel more, to take all of Yoongi in.

Authors P.O.V
Jimin's eyes opened for moments as he realised he was now being carried upstairs and into his room. Yoongi kicked the door closed with his foot, still holding onto the younger's juicy behind. He sent butterfly kisses down Jimin's neck, sucking and nipping lightly on his skin while he placed his back onto the bed, not once pulling away for air.

Jimin's hot flushed face caused Yoongi to smile slightly as his lips reconnected with Jimin's. Yoongi's hands slowly moving away from his arse untill he reached his tight thick thighs.

Yoongi P.O.V
I wasn't sure what was happening to me, my mouth and hands where moving without my control but part of me didn't mind at all. His lips tasted sweet, all of him was sweet, his strawberry scent consuming my sanity as our tongues continued to fight for dominance; me winning of course.

My heart was fluttering uncontrollably as I pulled away lightly, we both breathed heavily catching our breaths. I felt my cheeks become hot as I watched the sweaty, red, younger panting heavily under me. The view was beautiful and erotic all at the same time. His plump lips red from my light sucking, his flawless skin shimmering with sweat and his dark gleam to his eyes; everything drawing me in, my hormones raging uncontrollably as Jimin bit his lower lip seductively.

I couldn't control myself anymore, I wanted him, I craved him. Every inch of him I wanted to own, to dominate, to control.

Fuck.