Chapter 45 - acting

1 week later

It had been exactly one week since min yoongi had asker park jimin to be his boyfriend, 1 week exactly and their so called friends werent letting that be forgotten.

Jimin and yoongi had been inseparably since Yoongis solo heart felt confession, in all fairness that disappoint the elder a little, jimin may have said yes but never once said how he felt. They had spent every day with each other, mostly touching each other, either holding hands or kissing. Saying all that they did spend a great deal of time doing all this around their friends; which after a few days they had all grown to ignore.

The last day if the holiday they had all decided to have a campfire, alcohol, marshmallows and scary stories which Jin had regretted the second he had to babysit tae and jungkook who had openly admitted to be dating which the other clearly already new. The duo had started making out infront of everyone sending mama Jin to the rescue while hoseok and namjoon had the weirdest heart to heart anyone had ever heard. Apart from that, it was a night non of them would forget!

~

"You can come closer, im not gonna bite" yoongi couldnt help but smirk as jimin nervously moved to the middle sit at the back of the car.

Jimin wasnt nervous around yoongi anymore in the way yoi think he would be, honestly it wasnt really nervous at all. Jimin had spent the past seven days giving yoongi what could only be described as the worse blueball to ever happen to any human since earth was created. And after the elders extremely scary yet overly sexy warning before they had both got in the car, jimin was on edge slightly.

Yoongi P.O.V
Yoongi calm the fuck down will ya, hes been teasing you all week on purpose... Still, payback would be fun.

I glanced my eyes to the front of the car, Jin being the mother driver was shouting some what laud at namjoon for breaking the radio; we'd only been in the car ten seconds, we hadnt even left the cabin drive.

My eyes then went to fall on jimin, his small head resting on my shoulder, his hands locked round my right arm as I leaned myself into the window.

Dont yoongi.

~

We'd been driving for four hours, well when I say driving I mean stopped dead in the middle of the motorway due to an accident. Jimin had fallen asleep resting agaisnt me no longer than ten minuets after we got in the car, namjoon and Jin had not stopped talking, which left me and my own thoughts, oh these fucking thoughts.

"Hmm... Yoongi-aha" my crotch twitched, my head instantly turning to the small bean clinging to me.

What the actual fuck was that? My eyes scanned his body, only to find he had his hand pushed into his crotch while he slept, letting small muffled moans leave his lip.

Fuck.

I wasnt sure what the hell I was meant to do, so I slowly leaned over jimin pulling his coat from the seat next to him and placed it over his legs; at least no one could see the sinful act he was trying to do while unconscious.

"Aha- yoon" my crotch twitched again.

All jimin had done for the past week was tease me, kiss me in such a lustful way and leave me, give me a huge amount of blue ball and now hes even doing it without noticing. Stupid mochi.

Then an idea came to my head, I'm his boyfriend right, if he can play that game to cant to, right?

I moved my arm a little, loosening jimins grip just enough for me to be able to place my hand on the inner of his thigh. I began to make small circles, enough to gain his attention it seemed. Jimins eyes fluttered open, quickly pulling the coat up enough to see my hand on his thigh. Before he could even question my actions I squeezed, his hands instantly going to his mouth to cover it.

I couldnt help but smirk, his big brown eyes looking up at me as I ignored the whole thing.

"Yoongi... What are you aha-a" I squeezed again.

"Dont you think its only fair I get my turn now" I couldnt help but let the words turn into a growl as the passed through my lips, the words barley audible but enough for it to catch his attention.

I leaned into him a little, pulling myself away from the window. My eyes glanced to the duo in the front of the car to make sure my actions weren't being caught by 'mum and dad'; luckily for me they were in their own world. My hand moved up a little bit more, lightly scratching his leg through his jeans, earning a small whimper from him.

"Dont act innocent now, oppa knows otherwise"

Guys dont forget to vote and read my nrw fan fiction 'bite me if you can' if i can get it to 40 reads and 20 votes ill upload the prologue for my last nrw ff that will start once this has finished.

So you guys ready for when this is done? Three more fan fictions coming your way and two of which youll need a Shit load of holy water for!

Dont forget to vote. Love you!