Special chapter 3

Authors P.O.V
Another shiver ran down yoongis spine, every letter of 'oppa' that left jimins mouth was emphasized with more lust that the elder new what to do with. His own mind being clouded by his painfully hard member which pressed against his clothes and jimin.

"If You keep talking like that i wont be able to hold back"

The elder continued to let his breath fan across the smallers sensitive skin before lightly licking a strip up the exposed area earning a satisfactory groan.

Jimin was the one the make the next move, his hands sliding to Yoongis shoulders and quickly switching them positions. His hands pressed into the elders shoulders, forcing his back to press hard agaisnt the wall, yoongi didnt even have time to process the situation before the smallers body was then pressed agaisnt his.

Jimins plump lips brushed agaisnt yoongis ear loab, the elders whole body burning at the feeling.

"I want you to lose control... Oppa"

"F-Fuck baby"

Yoongis eyes closed instantly, his hands moving from his sides to roam up jimins body as the younger slowly traced his small fingers down his chest before ending up in the kneeling position; his fingers fumbling with Yoongis zip.

The elder took in a sharp inhale of breath as his member sprung free, practically slapping the younger in the face as it relaxed in place.

Jimins small hands clenched around the base, his tongue teasingly brushing up the length before he put his lips around the tip, his tongue instantly dipping into the elders slit.

"G-god j-jimin"

Yoongis hands clenched around jimins hair, lightly tugging on it to force the younger to take him in, which he complied with, letting yoongis length slowly push to the back of his throat.

Jimin didnt gag, he refused, the whole moment right now was turning him on so much he was willing to do anything to fulfill his needs and yoongis.

Jimin began to bob his head, letting yoogis tip press agaisnt his tonsils, continuesly earninng groans and grunts as he picked his speed up. He hollowed his mouth, letting his tongue wonder around and taste all of him, his mind becoming blank as yoongis dick twitched.

"Fuck jimin... God your so good"

Yoongi began to pull and push agaisnt jimin hair, forcfully pushing those plump lips up and down his length; jimins member was beginning to ache with every pump of yoongis cock, wanting more than anything taste his sweet jusices.

"Keep going baby... mhm..."

Yoongis dick tingled again, his tip flexing at the back of jimins throat as he felt the knot in his stomach tighten. Jimins eyes lit up in excitement and yoongi forced his mouth up and down more, face fucking the smaller to the point where he couldnt help but moan.

The sight of jimins plump, swollen lips around him as well as saliva running from the corner of his lips, his hair messy and ruffled and the lust filled gaze in his eyes was all to much for yoongi.

"Fuck jimin!"

The elder released into jimins mouth, his hips snapping up and down, forcing his cock to hit the back of jimins throat one more time as he came down from his high.

Jimin swollowed, pulling his lips away with a 'pop' before licking some of the cum from them.

Yoongi on the other hand had his back pressed agaisnt the wall, his knees bending slightly as he tried to keep upright while his chest rised rapidly in attempts to catch his breath. His hair was sticking to his forehead while his while body burned with pleasure.

"You taste so sweet oppa"

I know this is some shitty smut and more is going to come i promise but in advance im sorry.

Im also sorry i barley update these special chapters but this is how i wanted to do it, is that okay?

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7k like to some this is nothing but to me its incredible and i appreciate all the love and support i get from you all! It means so much to me!

Please go check out my other books as well, thank you all.

ILOVEYOU!