Chapter 32 - touch

Jimin P.O.V
The tent in my pants was becoming to much for me to take, it hurt.

"Yoongi, please" my fsce became red as he smirked before moving his hand from my crotch to my jean button, popping it open and unzipping my pants.

I shimmed them down as he tugged on the waiste band, leaving me now sat in my boxers and tshirt; why did i feel so embarrassed? Maybe because this time it meant something to him too.

My hands locked round his neck once again as he palmed me over my boxers, smirking as he felt my pre cum. I needed him. NOW.

"Tou...ouch me" a shakey breath left my lips as his mouth trailed down my neck to my collar bones, nipping and sucking at my skin harshly.

"Kittens impatient isnt he?" His soft whisper in my ear caused me to buck my hips into his hand earning a low growl.

Within seconds of my request my boxers were then pulled down, yoongi once again hovering over me, one hand pressed against the head bored while the other made it way to my cock.

"Fuck." His hand slowly began to pump my Dick, agonizingly slow.

His lips met mine again, as he continued to speed up, i couldnt hold back the pleasure that was running through my body as another moan slipped out my lips and into his mouth. His tongue running across my bottom lip as another moan left followed by another.

His tongue ran across the bruses on my neck as he sped up even more, causing a louder moan to leave my mouth.

"Yeah... Aha"
"Someones needy"
"Shuu..t up"

Yoongi giggled in my ears as he bagn to suck on my ear lobe, my stomach filled with butterflies before being over taken by the familiar knot that was growing.

"Im..."
"Cum for me"

Before i could reply his hand was removed, the sudden feeling of the cold air hitting where a warm hand once was; caused a shiver to run down my spine. Then seconds later i felt something warm run up the length of my cock.

"Shit"

I looked down through sweaty hair to see yoongi completely on his knees, his tongue running up and dowm before stopping at me tip. I watched as he licked his lips before taking me in whole. My hips bucked up once again as i felt my tip hit the back of his throat. My hands made there way to his hair, tangling my fingers into his locks before lightly pushing his head lower.

I needed to cum. NOW. He looked so good down there it was driving me crazy.

Yoongi lifted his head up slowly before pushing the whole thing back into his mouth, "like that" he continued to bob his head up and down, speeding uo little by little before i felt the same knot form in my stomach. I knew he knew i was going to cum as a small smirk grew on his face, making him speed up even more.

Mt fingers locked together, tangling his hair in between as i began to push his head lower then back uo, then lower once again. Speeding the pace as i thrusted my hips up in synch.

"Fuck... Yoongi... Im cumming"

I laud moan left my mouth as my eyes scrunched shut, the pleasure that took over my body was indescribable; intense.

I felt the cold air hit me once again as i looked down to see yoongi pulling away and swollowing before goinf back down to lick up whatever hed left; so fucking hot.

I lay my head back, shaky breaths filling the silent room as i tried to breath normally.

Yoongi stood up before leaning over me to place a wet, cum covered kiss on my sweaty forehead. He scurried into the bathroom, bringing back a damp towel. He cleaned me up, threw the towel into the corner before standing infront of me.

"That aside, may i sleep with you?"

I coldnt help but laugh.

"Your asking for permission to share a bed with me?" I watched his gummy smile grow on his face, his hair fall infront of his eyes as he slipped into the bed, pulling the covers over us.

I lowrd myself into the bed, lying a few cm away from him, i didnt know what i was feeling or thinking right now my mind was blank, but i couldnt help but smile.

I felt thin arms wrap around my waist pulling me side ways into his chest. His warm chest pressed into my back as he snuggled his nose into my hair. I coulf feel his slow heart beat, his light breathing, it felt surreal once again. I felt calm, peaceful, it felt so right, so perfect and right here, right now, in this moment; nothing else mattered.

"Goodnight yoongi"
.
.
.
"Goodnight jimin"

Im so sorry for this crap, i wasnt feeling it but id started and needed to finish, im sorry!