Chapter 48 - they all know

I WAS MEANT TO UPLAOD THIS YESTERDAY! AND ONLY REALISED NOW IT DIDNT UPLOAD! so guys your gonna get two updates today, this one and chapter 49. Dont forget to vote and Thank you for reading!

"That was a long pee... You must of really needed it" namjoon wiggled his eyebrows towards yoongi, only earning a glare from him.

The two people in question had excited the bathroom not long ago, trying to at least not look to suspicious but failed complete as every single one of there friends had a playful smile of their faces.

"Get in, were already late now" Jins voice brought both boys friend their thoughts before they bundled back into the back seat of the car, not before tae gave jimin a smirk that set the elders face on fire; everyone knew.

Yoongi P.O.V
That bloody sun again woke me from my beautiful slumber, causing me to attempt to toss and turn in my sheets, only to failing due to the little mochi clinging to me.

I couldnt help but let a massive smile spread across my lips, because one again the site infront of me was picture perfect, was breathing taking and was all mine.

Jimin was curled up, practically hugging all the sheets between his legs, his small hands clinging to the thin material of my top. His hair falling perfectly across his forehead as he turned in his sleep, his face Burying into the pillow.

If youd of asked me three months ago if I thought I woukd be dating anyone, never mind a boy I woukd of honestly knocked you clean out. But you really cant tell the future.

I lifted myself from my bed, pulling the little covers that were covering my lower half only to find myself swollowing harshly.

After yesterday... No the past week, you could see ive been a little sensitive and currently my eyes had fallen on jimins thick, juicy, tanned thighs. My crotch instantly twitched as I tried to drag my eyes away from the skin that was practically begging me to devour it.

I made my way towards the bathroom, catching a glimps of myself in the mirror which caused me to stop dead. Did I always smile like that? Then I saw a jimin snuggled up in bed behind me, my smile growing even more. No. He made me like this, that small ball of fluff I can proudly call my B-boyfriend.

I stood standing there for a few more seconds, watching jimin sleep through the reflection ; I know creepy right. Its settled. I'm going to show him how much he means to me... Tonight.

I nodded to myself as if confirming to my brain that the idea id thought of was acceptable and continued my way to the bathroom.

Jimin P.O.V
I woke up to the creaking of the floor boreds and the slight movement of the mattress; as if someone had climbed onto the bed.

My head darted towards the direction of the noise only for my face to be met, cm away from yoongis. I couldnt help but swallow down saliva as his nose pressed agaisnt mine. His wet hair leaving small droplets of water to fall onto my cheek. My body was twisted so I was practically sat up right, my hands pressed into the mattress behind me holding me up. My bare legs being exposed to the small rays of light that came through the blinds. My eyes wondered from him, down to his lips which seemed to Gilson a little from the small about of saliva coating them. My eyes continued to move down, roaming his pale skin of his exposed pale shoulders and collar bones, all the way to his chest; till my eyes widened at the sight of him in just his boxers, skin glowing from the light hitting of his damp body.

Yoongi was leaning into the matters, knees buried in the edge while his hands kept him up as he leaned that little more into me. His lips ghosting past mine, I could feel his hot breath fan off them before his eyes began to close.

Within a second I was being pinned down, hands now above my head , being held down by yoongis right. My body flat out on the mattress as he hung over me. His lips pressed harshly agaisnt mine. Butterflies instantly exploded in my stomach.

After everything that had happened between us, how does he still do this to me? How does he make me so small a shy around him, make my body feel like Its on fire, drive me insane!