Chapter 40 - just ask him

Yoongi P.O.V
"Jin!"
"Yoongi"

I was sat on mine and jimins bed; god that sounds weird. I couldnt help but fiddle and shuffle about, not because I was nervous but because I was REALLY nervous.

"Whats up?" I patted the bed next to me.
"There isnt cum there right?"
"NO, now sit your ass down" I rolled my eyes

I was being a Dick, I knew I was, but I didnt know what to do, I felt so happy I was going to explode but at the same time so scared that this was all one sided, so I was pushing jimin away. Already today I had to stop myself from kissing him, I even lied and said I was tired when he asked what was wrong. Reallt that wasnt much of a lie, I hardly slept last night my heart wouldnt stop beating out of control.

"So go on?" Jin gave me a questionable look as my head darted up to meet his gaze.
"Well the thing is..."

~

"Omfg, im so happy for you, my little yoongi, all grown up like a round about, im so proud like a mother watching her child go to collage, or finially moving out. NAMJOON! NAMJOON! I need to tell everyone like n..."

"Shut the Fuck up and sit down!" I pulled harshly on his sleeve causing his arse to hit the mattress hard enough for my body to bounce up a little.

Id spent the last ten minuets stuttering and trying to tell Jin everything, from my feeling for jimin to how I was avoiding him because I didnt know what to do. Now im gonna have to spend the next hour telling him to keep his mouth shut and help me.

I was about to speak again when I realised Jin was no longer next to me, instead, hoseok, namjoon, jungkook and tae were all sat infront of me wide eyed. I could feel the blood drain from my face, my eyes moved around the room to see Jin leaning against the door frame with a smug smile before he mouthed 'ops, sorry' and disappeared. That bastard.

~

"So your gonna tell him im not feeling well? That im in your bed because I dont want to make him ill? Is that bullshit even believable?"

"Jimin is soft like a teddy, he believes anything I say" tae smirked as he stud up from the floor, dragging jungkook up with him.

"Then while hes all worried about you, we will distract him enough till dinner, then you do what you gotta do" hoseok chirped before too standing up.

This idea didnt really seem good or believable for that matter, but all five of them were determined it would work, so what else could I do?

Jin was currently sat in the living room with jimin, saying and doing god knows what lets hope nothing embarrassing, Hoseok, tae and jungkook were currently throwing clothes at me, attempting to find something suitable for tonight, im not sure why what I was wearing now wasnt good enough, but apparently this type of things had rules; I really am clueless.

"You look nervous" namjoon voice pulled me from my daydream.
"M..me? Nervous? Never! When do I..."
"Yeah your nervous"
"Maybe" I dropped my head a little.

I reallt was nervous, I was shitting my pants. As much as Jin and everyone for that mattered had reassured me that jimin still liked me, that he clearly forgave me, I on the other hand had my doubts, I wouldnt of forgive me, I wouldnt still like me.

"Its gonna be alright man, just be yourself" I gave a small smile as namjoon slapped my shoulders before grabbing tae and hoseok by the ear, tae then grabbing jungkook by the arm as they were pulled from my room.
***

"So hes Ill in your bed because he doesnt want to make me sick?"

Jimin couldnt help but blush as tae patted his head, the younger was so worried yoongi was avoiding him it was making him feel sick. But hearing tae say those words made him realising he was just over thinking everything.

"Yes, he cares about you, you know that" the younger smiled once again as tae continued to pat his head like a puppy.

Yoongi on the other hand wasnt in taes room, fuck, he wasnt even in the cabin anymore. He was currently outside, trying very hard to follow the plan Jin had scruffenly wrote down on the back of a napkin.

"Oh fuck this, im doing it my way. Who needs balloons and streamers?! Ill use what I have right here. Simple" yoongi groaned at himself as he threw the napkin in the bin at the back door.

'You can do this yoongi'

3k!! Are you guys serious? Im so happy right now! Like i spat water all over my phone and down my clothes happy.

I really appreciate it, I dont know if I say thank you to much or not enough, but really, im so thankful for every read and vote that I get on every chapter. It makes me so happy knowing people are enjoying this enough to keep reading.

POTATO IS HAPPY!

Dont forget to spread the love for my new FF ' ugly yet beautiful' 40 reads and 20 votes ill upload the first chapter, if I somehow got 60 reads ill also upload the prologue for worlds apart ive been wanting to uplaod for months (I mean months!).

Love you all my iccle potatos