Chapter 52 - this is new

Jimin P.O.V
This was new... Very bloody new. Like weird new maybe.

My face began to burn, the dim lights of the candles scattered around us being he only light along side the enormous moon that seemed to appear out of no where.

My eyes stared into yoongis, a small blush spreading across his face as he took a step forward, capturing my hand with his outstretched one.

"I-I cant dance" my head lowered a little; I could dance but not this type of dance... I always ended up with two left feet.

A small chuckle escaped yoongis lips, my gaze goinf back up to meet his, that gummy smile lighting up his face.

"That makes two of us"

Yoongi pulled my forward, his warm chest pushed agaisnt mine. He took both my hands into his, placing them onto his shoulders while he snaked his round my waist; pulling me even closer if that was even possible.

I couldnt help but what up more, that overwhelming feeling that this was actually happening, to me, the akward park jimin who spent a year watching this mint haired boy infront of me.

I small shaky breath passed through my lips causing yoongis eyes to meet level with mine.

"Am I doing this right..." He giggled a little, sending an enormous amount of butterflies to erupt in my stomach; was he always this cute?

A new soft melody began to play from the speaker, my eye widening at yoongis choice of song, god he got cheesier by the second.

I raid my eyebrow, a mocking smirk playing on my lips. Yoongi furrowed his brows before pushing his chest agaisnt mine even more, a small smirk following shortly after as I blushed, my face was literally on fire right now.

(play a thousand years by Christiana Perrie)

Yoongi took a step back, my body automatically following as he held me firm in his hands. My feet followed his every step, before I knew it we were not so smoothly dancing round the blanket covered flooring.

And he said he couldnt dance.

Yoongi P.O.V
That eye smile that spread across his face sent a flurry of blood pump round my veins, his ehos practically disappearing.

I realise how cheesy and god so cliché I was being, but there was something about him, I couldn't help but want to be like this around him.

The candle light around us literally lit his eyes up, now being able to see under certain light his eyes were no longer dark brown but more mix. Dark browns a companied by light brows and the odd tinge of Yellow; they were incredible.

Subconsciously a smile had grown on my face, one that didnt seem to go unnoticed by the smol bean infront it me.

"You make me really happy, you know that" the words sort of fell out my mouth, my brain literally farted while I lost myself in his eyes stupid yoongi.

Suddenly I felt his head rest agaisnt the crock of my neck, small, hot breaths tickled the smells hair that lingered on my skin sending a shiver down my spine.

"You make me even happier"

~

"So you really can cook?" I furrowed my brows
"Are you questioning my ability as a man?"
"When did I even? " A playful smirk tugged on the corners of his lips.

I couldnt help but laugh, over time id come to realise not only was he the person I was in love with, hed become my best friend.

I stood up, stretching my hands out into the sky, a small sigh leaving my mouth as I looked down at jimin. He was currently sat on the floor, kegs spread out infront of him, his back resting agaisnt the bench and lets not forget the inhumanely amount of food around him.

"Come on, we arent finished yet" I reached mt hand out to his, interlocking his small fingers wish my thin one before pulling him up to his feet.

"Where are we going?" Jimins voice softly filled my ears as I guided him towards he roof excite.
"Thats a surprise"
"What about all this?"
"Its someone else's problem now" I turned my head to look over my shoulders to see jimins eye smile once again for the billionths time tonight.

I never could get use to it.